Bell Canada Human Resources Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewed for their Leadership Program. Very repetitive. Asked me same questions during phone screening, paper screening, online screening and panel interview. Computer broke down on me when they were supposed to test my skills - they had no alternative to test me with just gave me a case study they were supposed to give me later (which we never addressed and were supposed to). At one point they left me waiting for the panel for more than half an hour after I finished the case study. No one apologised and I played Angry Birds on my phone to keep from being frustrated.

First portion of panel interview? Same questions that they used to prescreen me. Horribly inefficient and ridiculous. Then they gave me a written test in the dark (someone turned the lights off and I couldn't get anyone to come by and turn them on). It was a painfully obvious test to measure my honesty and integrity. Once completed I waited some more. They came back and asked more questions. When it came to my turn they struggled to answer my questions. Turns out the entire project is run by their Marketing devision so even though I went there to try my hand at HR I was really just expected to do some market research for them. That was awkward.

It's an easy interview - mainly because they were so incompetent. They rejected me weeks later when I forgot about them.

Interview Questions