Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   4 Answers

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview with sales manager - Sales manager was Parvin and he was quite friendly fair enough asked if my interests aligned with the job responsilibity and why would I be joining bell canada if hired for a door to door job

Interview Questions

• How do you know what are the customers need - How can you bring in more volumes talk about strategies   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

phone interview just briefly go through the resume and ask questions about you experience .
    Then will sent an email includes excel test quite easy include several tables etc.
    Then typing, research ability, ArcGIS(they will teach you how to use it)
    creativity design logo about the company to show you creativity
    three round interview about you experience, personality and job preference.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. First, they described the company, their department, and their future plans. After that, they asked me a bunch of technical questions related to leadership, continuous integration, design patterns...

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for this position on Bell's website. I got online questionnaires. After one week, I received two email from HR and asked me to a video interview. After that, I wrote this review.

Interview Questions

• 1, Introduce yourself
      2, why do you choose this role
      3, What motivated you
      4, who inspired you and why
      5 and 6 , where is your favorite country, town, or tourism spot? Why?
      Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

the process took 3 weeks of time and 4 rounds of interview. very good experience and interviewers were very friendly. prescreening with the senior manager on call and the next 2 rounds were in person at Bell office downtown.

Interview Questions

• stateful firewall
      IPS
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Data Analyst (II Month Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Long interview. After the initial phone screening and host of tests, I was invited to Mississauga for in person interviews. There were two other candidates. They began by giving us a tour of the BI area, then a "get to know each other" speech. The next couple hours were typing, secondary research, and arcGIS tests.

I assume I did well on those because they put me in a conference room and gave me a notebook to draw Bell logos (like daily Google logos). Then someone came to interview me. Then he left and another came, then he left and the head boss came (Henry Marr). By the time I left I had been there for 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"
      "What are your future goals"
      "Why should we hire you"
      "Can you relocate to Mississauga"
      "Can you live off of $100/day"
      "What will your friends and family think about you making such low wages"
      1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online assessment, then video interview with 5 questions. Got an email from HR regarding the requirements of the position and asked to chat more if I could fulfill the requirements.
    I accepted the requirements and then never got an email about an in-person interview again. 2 weeks later I emailed HR about any updates and the day later, I get an email from Bell saying position has been filled.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

first interview was by phone, just some basic questions.
    then the second interview took three hours long, first part is primary research, second research and GIS, after that got an in-person interview

Interview Questions

• why you choose bell?   Answer Question
    • the work was very tough and always need over time, how can you spend time with your family and friends?   Answer Question

Test Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

- cognitive assessment (consist of aptitude, english)
    - phone interview - informal talk about my experience and educational background
    - on site coding assessment ( simple questions on java, testing, HTML, CSS)
    - interview1 (very simple)
    after one week:
    - interview2

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about your educational background ?
      - Projects you wok on?
      - SQL queries
      Answer Question