Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Bell Canada

2.8

Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied using the internal portal.First Interview with HR, confirming basic information. 2nd Interview with hiring manager focusing on leadership and technical skills. Friendly and Motivating Interview. Lasted for 45 to 60mins

Interview Questions

• Situational question based on Engineering and Sales? Conflict Resolution, Managing Interests and Prioritization   Answer Question

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   6 Answers

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Online interview, you get 1-2 minutes to review question and prep. And 1-3 minutes to answer the question via webcam. You only get one chance to record your answer, i.e. no retries.

Systems Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Complete an online questionnaire where you have your answers recorded in a video. Then you would have an interview in person if you make it through. The final interview may be in person or on video depending on availability.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2020.

Interview

this is a video screen, and there are five questions in total. you have 45 seconds to prepare and 2 minutes to answer. this is a video screen, and there are five questions in total. you have 45 seconds to prepare and 2 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• Q1: greatest strength
      Q2: strongest skills/tools
      Q3: Why are you qualified for the job
      Q4: 2 priorities ba should have
      Q5: salary(writing)   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Skype interview with 2 interviewers, they were nice and flexiable and i wsa asked to solve a problem on java. The interview length was around 1 hour. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Lifecycle of andoid app
      2. Architecture MVVM, MVP
      3. Database SQLite
      4. Intent
      5. Design petterns   Answer Question

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Relaxed, with 2 persons, a manager and a technical person. The interview takes a hour, very friendly, without and trick question. Interviews happen onsite where the team works so you get an idea of what the workspace looks like.

Director Interview

Interview

Various depending on positions - some can be multiple rounds and others may be more informal; apply online works for junior positions and rarely for more senior positions; referral works if you know the hiring leader

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Interview with Manager and Senior Manager. Technical round. Specific to position in question. Was not asked for further round. But seemed like they were already not intrested to hire as i had the skills they were looking for

Interview Questions

Interview

Group interview & background check. Simple and efficient yet easy to fail. First impression is everything. Show manner and potential. Group interview & background check. Simple and efficient yet easy to fail. First impression is everything. Show manner and potential.