Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.8

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   4 Answers

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Online interview for the operations management and business intelligence program. There were about 7 questions in total and it took about 20 mins to finish. You have 30 seconds to read the question and 2mins to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about outside work; work ethics questions, team work questions   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I applied online and received a call the same day. The first interview is a basic phone interview. The in-person interview was a walk through of your resume and then a few competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: It was very short. The Hiring Manager shared information on the role requirements and what experiences they are looking for. They then asked other basic generic questions.

In-person Interview: The hiring manager asked to walk through your resume and experiences and then after asked a few competency based questions, again very generic.   1 Answer

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

It took 5 hours long. Four individuals came to interview me separately. There was a test portion to it too. The entire interview felt like a gimmick. The whole purpose was for them to see if the interviewing candidate would accept the job based on the little pay they provided.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

1) Online application process. About 50 to 70 questions about behaviour, situational, a few mathematical questions here and there. Overall very simple and straight forward to answer. There are certain times where two answers can apply to you, which makes it tricky to decide what they want to see. But, Bell really wants to have the right "fit" with their work environment, so just be yourself when filling these questions out.

2) Got an email 3-4 days later saying they want me to take an online interview. I had 48 hours to complete this. The process was very simple. After a quick camera and mic check, you answer 5 questions. You get 30 seconds to read each question, or you can press the "REC" button if you're ready before the 30 seconds is up. Then you see yourself being recorded while you answer. You have 1m30s to answer the question, or you can click "REC" if you're done answering before the time is up. The question is posted right below your video during your recording.

My recommendation is prepare a list of questions that you think might be asked (many of them are already listed on this website for the Sales Consultant position). Practice answering them, but don't memorize it, that will leave you very nervous and your speech will seem unnatural. During the online interview, have a paper and pen and write your answer in bullet points during the 30 seconds you have to read the question. You dont have to write for each question, in fact I didn't do this during my interview. This is just a tactic to help you stay on track of what you're saying during your recording.

I have just completed this video interview, therefore I am not sure if I will be invited to come in for an in person interview or not. I will update accordingly. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about yourself and why you would be the best candidate.   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview with sales manager - Sales manager was Parvin and he was quite friendly fair enough asked if my interests aligned with the job responsilibity and why would I be joining bell canada if hired for a door to door job

Interview Questions

• How do you know what are the customers need - How can you bring in more volumes talk about strategies   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Contract position
    First a basic interview over the phone
    Second interview was in person with 2 components: Assessments and 1-on-1 Interviews
    The assessments composed of a 2 typing assessments (to determine speed and accuracy), 1 research assessment, and 1 assessment using ARCGIS. On top of that there were multiple 1-on -1 interviews with members of the team.

One thing for anyone applying, be prepared for an extremely long day. They state 3 hours for the entire process, but it can easily exceed that amount. This is especially the case with the redundancy of multiple 1-on-1 interviews with team members that could have been done as a 2-on-1 or even 3-on-1 interview. Most of those interviews will have you answer the same questions provide the same details.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with long hours and little financial compensation   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

phone interview just briefly go through the resume and ask questions about you experience .
    Then will sent an email includes excel test quite easy include several tables etc.
    Then typing, research ability, ArcGIS(they will teach you how to use it)
    creativity design logo about the company to show you creativity
    three round interview about you experience, personality and job preference.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. First, they described the company, their department, and their future plans. After that, they asked me a bunch of technical questions related to leadership, continuous integration, design patterns...

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for this position on Bell's website. I got online questionnaires. After one week, I received two email from HR and asked me to a video interview. After that, I wrote this review.

Interview Questions

• 1, Introduce yourself
      2, why do you choose this role
      3, What motivated you
      4, who inspired you and why
      5 and 6 , where is your favorite country, town, or tourism spot? Why?   Answer Question