KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,330 of over 1,330.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

If you apply, a link will be sent to you by e-mail to have a video interview. It automatically asks questions and I recorded my face and submitted it. If you apply, a link will be sent to you by e-mail to have a video interview. It automatically asks questions and I recorded my face and submitted it.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself and strengths and weaknesses
    Answer Question

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Four rounds of interviews, Video Interview, Recruiter Interview, Four hour Technical, Final interview and meet the hiring managers. The technical was a little difficult but otherwise relatively straight forward. The final interview was getting grilled on your previous work and getting to know you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Two interviews, the first will be with some company big wigs and the second will be with your direct supervisor and their bosses. Very basic interview questions, extremely easy to prepare for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

I apply for this role online. The day I apply is the end of June, and The day I got the interview link is the first of July. NO deadline for the submission but I finish it in two days.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Friendly. Very low pressure and they gave a quick tour of the site prior to the interview. I was introduced to all interviewers and felt welcomed. Questions were clear and there was a good mix of writing but also feeling heard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Jul 2022

Interview

Très rapide et pas courtois. Ne pose pas les bonnes questions.La personne que j'ai eu au téléphone m'a dit qu'elle aller me recontacter par e-mail pour convenir d’un rendez-vous dans deux jours, puis n'a plus donné de nouvelles.

Interview Questions
  • Comment vous y prenez-vous si un nouvel utilisateur Netflix sur le quel on à pas d'historique pour lui faire des recommandations de films ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2022

Interview

The company was Tech Mahindra and the client was Bell. The first round is with Tech-M, the Second is a cultural round and the third is a technical round with a bell.

Interview Questions
  • In the third round, Bell Interviewer was not good just ask 2-3 questions i.e View controller lifecycle, Protocol Oriented Language, and gave a program(Find a pair with the given sum in an array ). And she also left the meeting without notifying me in between Interviews which is really unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Mostly behavioural questions such as "tell me about yourself", "what are your greatest strengths/weaknesses", etc. but get ready to sell something on the spot! It will most likely be something you expressed interest in rather than a phone or other device.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2022

Interview

Digital Interview sent by email. Asked a few questions about your experience. Behavioural questions. 30 seconds to prepare for each question 2-3 minutes to answer You have 48 hours to complete this interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Bell had a hiring event on Indeed. Video Interviews were held in the morning and afternoon. The wait time for an interview was about an hour, and the interview was around 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about customer service experience, previous job and availability .
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,330 Interviews

Bell Canada Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bell Canada as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.77 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Graduate Leadership Program and Marketing Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Sales Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bell Canada takes an average of 18 days when considering 220 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Marketing Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 42 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bell Canada according to 220 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.43%