Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.8

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   4 Answers

Consumer Markets and Media Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

15 minute online assessment to be completed 48 hours after receiving the invitation (video interview)
    6 questions (30 seconds to prepare an answer for a given question and 1-2 minutes to answer). It was nerve wracking because you cannot view your recording or change anything.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you took on additional work to help your team meet a crucial goal   1 Answer
    • How do you foresee the phone of the future? What do you think your phone will be able to do 5 years from today?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Terrible interview process. Bell uses a video interview provider for their first round and the experience is cold and impersonal. The app provides you with a strict time limit and leaves a poor first impression of Bell. Have been invited to several video interviews and haven’t bothered. Would rather consider employment at a company where the recruiter can spare 15 mins to speak with you for a first round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your experience prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

It was the first step of the interview process. It was a 15 minutes video questionnaire where I was given 60 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to respond each question. There was overall 5 questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The whole process is made up of 4 parts:
    Submit resume online on Bell website--- >take online interview for 5 questions--- >online tests ----->interview with a panel
    example questions : If you could add a new feature to your phone, what…
    Describe a time when you took on additional work to help your team to meet a crucial goal.
    How do you handle disagreement with your team?/How do you approach a conflict with a teammate?

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?
      Which of Bell’s Grad Programs are you most interested in and why?/ Why did you select the program you have applied for?   Answer Question

Network Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for the video interview, which I had to complete in 48 hours. I applied for the network program and the information technology program. Few days after, I received an email to choose top 2 areas (there were 5 in total).

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare to this interview?
      Which GLP would you choose and why?
      How do you deal with disagreements?
      Describe a time when you took an additional work to help your team to meet a crucial goal.
      Where do you foresee the cellphone in 5 years?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

three assessment, one HR, two team member. Assessment includes GIS test typing speed test and online research test. The secondary online research test is hard. HR is nice and easy to communicate. But team member is not that friendly.

Consumer Markets and Media ManagementProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then asked to complete a video interview. The video interview consisted of five pre-recorded questions that you had to record your answer to. You were given 30-45 seconds to prepare and 60-90 seconds to answer (depending on the question). The interview questions are listed below.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   Answer Question
    • Which graduate leadership program would you choose and why?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with disagreements with your team?   Answer Question
    • Has there ever been a time when you took on additional work for a team member in order to meet a deadline?   Answer Question
    • What do you see the cell phone looking like in 5 years?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Regular application, then they invite you to do a video interview. The interview has five questions mostly behavioural, where you record yourself. There is no additional assessments for this stage.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

I liked the video interview as opposed to phone interviews with HR, since hiring manager(s) get to see it rather than just the HR person. 5 questions 30 seconds to review questions and 2 minutes to answer. I am currently in beginning stage of the hiring process and completed the video interview today. Will update on the result.

Interview Questions

• 1-How would you handle a project that you never did before
      2- Work requires overtime and working irregular hours & weekends how would you manage work/ life balance
      3- tell us about a time that clients requirements changed and how did you handle it
      4- Are you willing to relocate to the job location and why   Answer Question