Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

272 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Terrible interview process. Bell uses a video interview provider for their first round and the experience is cold and impersonal. The app provides you with a strict time limit and leaves a poor first impression of Bell. Have been invited to several video interviews and haven’t bothered. Would rather consider employment at a company where the recruiter can spare 15 mins to speak with you for a first round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your experience prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Consumer Markets and Media Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

15 minute online assessment to be completed 48 hours after receiving the invitation (video interview)
    6 questions (30 seconds to prepare an answer for a given question and 1-2 minutes to answer). It was nerve wracking because you cannot view your recording or change anything.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you took on additional work to help your team meet a crucial goal   1 Answer
    • How do you foresee the phone of the future? What do you think your phone will be able to do 5 years from today?   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

It was the first step of the interview process. It was a 15 minutes video questionnaire where I was given 60 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to respond each question. There was overall 5 questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The whole process is made up of 4 parts:
    Submit resume online on Bell website--- >take online interview for 5 questions--- >online tests ----->interview with a panel
    example questions : If you could add a new feature to your phone, what…
    Describe a time when you took on additional work to help your team to meet a crucial goal.
    How do you handle disagreement with your team?/How do you approach a conflict with a teammate?

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?
      Which of Bell’s Grad Programs are you most interested in and why?/ Why did you select the program you have applied for?   Answer Question

Network Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for the video interview, which I had to complete in 48 hours. I applied for the network program and the information technology program. Few days after, I received an email to choose top 2 areas (there were 5 in total).

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare to this interview?
      Which GLP would you choose and why?
      How do you deal with disagreements?
      Describe a time when you took an additional work to help your team to meet a crucial goal.
      Where do you foresee the cellphone in 5 years?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

three assessment, one HR, two team member. Assessment includes GIS test typing speed test and online research test. The secondary online research test is hard. HR is nice and easy to communicate. But team member is not that friendly.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Regular application, then they invite you to do a video interview. The interview has five questions mostly behavioural, where you record yourself. There is no additional assessments for this stage.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

I liked the video interview as opposed to phone interviews with HR, since hiring manager(s) get to see it rather than just the HR person. 5 questions 30 seconds to review questions and 2 minutes to answer. I am currently in beginning stage of the hiring process and completed the video interview today. Will update on the result.

Interview Questions

• 1-How would you handle a project that you never did before
      2- Work requires overtime and working irregular hours & weekends how would you manage work/ life balance
      3- tell us about a time that clients requirements changed and how did you handle it
      4- Are you willing to relocate to the job location and why   Answer Question

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied for a field operations management intern online. After submitting my resume, cover letter, and transcript online they sent me a link for an automated video interview. The video interview was about 5 questions long and each question was to be answered in less than two minutes.

Operational Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

Interview

Received a call from Bell recruiter to do phone screening. The next step was video interview questionnaire. After that, I was invited for a video-call interview at Bell building located in Verdun. Pretty easy questions! Finally, the emotional intelligence examination. At the end, they sent me a typical job rejection e-mail while the position title had been changed to something else! Worst experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Your experience with Operations Research?   Answer Question