Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

506 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   4 Answers

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was secretly a group interview, which they never told me. One other guy was there for the role I was applying for, one for HR, one for IT, all junior level. They showed us around, had us do some typing tests, and then they had us follow some steps to create some map data using ArcGIS. All of this took about an hour an a half. Only after all of that did they split us up to interview specifically for the role we applied to.

I got interviewed by a senior dev who didn't speak english well, he wrote down some simple programming questions for me to answer and that was it.

It was then he informed me that this was a salaried position, where they wanted to pay me $120 a day, to work from 9 - 7pm, 6 days a week. I told him that seemed a bit low for someone with a year of experience while internally cringing at what a huge scam that is.

I hope none of the people in the interview took the job, they are straight up trying to take advantage of young people in the name of "gaining experience". What a joke.

Interview Questions

• Show how to outter join table A and Table B with a common ID column.   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Included an at-home cognitive test, excel assignment, in-office typing test and research test, followed by an interview by 3 people. All of it was quite straight forward - nothing too tricky.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your educational background. Wanted to know influences to interest in HR   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

1) Online application process. About 50 to 70 questions about behaviour, situational, a few mathematical questions here and there. Overall very simple and straight forward to answer. There are certain times where two answers can apply to you, which makes it tricky to decide what they want to see. But, Bell really wants to have the right "fit" with their work environment, so just be yourself when filling these questions out.

2) Got an email 3-4 days later saying they want me to take an online interview. I had 48 hours to complete this. The process was very simple. After a quick camera and mic check, you answer 5 questions. You get 30 seconds to read each question, or you can press the "REC" button if you're ready before the 30 seconds is up. Then you see yourself being recorded while you answer. You have 1m30s to answer the question, or you can click "REC" if you're done answering before the time is up. The question is posted right below your video during your recording.

My recommendation is prepare a list of questions that you think might be asked (many of them are already listed on this website for the Sales Consultant position). Practice answering them, but don't memorize it, that will leave you very nervous and your speech will seem unnatural. During the online interview, have a paper and pen and write your answer in bullet points during the 30 seconds you have to read the question. You dont have to write for each question, in fact I didn't do this during my interview. This is just a tactic to help you stay on track of what you're saying during your recording.

I have just completed this video interview, therefore I am not sure if I will be invited to come in for an in person interview or not. I will update accordingly. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about yourself and why you would be the best candidate.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Online interview for the operations management and business intelligence program. There were about 7 questions in total and it took about 20 mins to finish. You have 30 seconds to read the question and 2mins to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about outside work; work ethics questions, team work questions   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I applied online and received a call the same day. The first interview is a basic phone interview. The in-person interview was a walk through of your resume and then a few competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: It was very short. The Hiring Manager shared information on the role requirements and what experiences they are looking for. They then asked other basic generic questions.

In-person Interview: The hiring manager asked to walk through your resume and experiences and then after asked a few competency based questions, again very generic.   1 Answer

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

It took 5 hours long. Four individuals came to interview me separately. There was a test portion to it too. The entire interview felt like a gimmick. The whole purpose was for them to see if the interviewing candidate would accept the job based on the little pay they provided.

Business Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

-Video Interview followed by phone interview and in person interview. Focused on past experience and how it can be applied to the role at Bell. Hiring manager for role was very easy going and felt more of a casual chat rather than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• - No difficult questions as long as you can support what you have written on your resume.   Answer Question

GIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

It was ok but i didnot get Job Offer. It was like Assessment test and interview process didnot make me feel comfortable. I have given my IT Technician interview also

Interview Questions

• It was like Assessment Test   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview with sales manager - Sales manager was Parvin and he was quite friendly fair enough asked if my interests aligned with the job responsilibity and why would I be joining bell canada if hired for a door to door job

Interview Questions

• How do you know what are the customers need - How can you bring in more volumes talk about strategies   Answer Question