Bell Canada Associate - Analyst With Bell Mobility's Professional Management Program (PMP) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online for this position through my university's career vault. In two days I received a call from a young lady, she asked me several questions. 'What interested you in applying for the PMP?", "What do you see yourself doing in five years?". Also asked me behavioral questions related to my work experience, "Tell me about a time where you used your analytical skills?". She also asked my level of skill with MS Excel and what functions I know how to perform (Vlookup, Pivot tables, Macros). The phone interview lasted about 10 minutes and she scheduled an interview which takes about 3 hours to complete.

When you arrive to their building, you'll have to sign in with security and have to wait on the sofas until the interns come and greet you. You may see several other people there but for different positions within PMP. They start you off with this presentation which takes about 20mins, allows you to learn more about PMP basically everything you had previously read from there brochures and you tube videos.

Then they'll take each candidate in rooms where a panel interview will be conducted along with several tests (aptitude, math, english, case study). Make sure you manage your time with the math/english test as there is a timer ! (All MC questions) You then will have your interview with 2 people which will take about 30mins, they will ask you to run down your resume. After they'll get into some general questions -" why do you want to work as an associate in the PMP?", "Tell me about a time you showed initiative?" "Tell me about a time you were criticized?" "What is an area of improvement or your weakness?" Also, at the end of the interview they will look at your transcripts and see how your doing in school. At the end of your panel interview, they will give you a case study "It is a recession and the company needs to cut cost by 18% or they will be out of business really soon" you'll be provided very little information and you will have 15mins to complete this and present your findings to them.

Overall, the interview went well as I was offered the position however declined it since I got better job. It seems like a cool program if you have nothing going for you, you'll be able to work with amazing technology and meet new people where you can network. They do provide references once you complete 450 hours and even allow you to attend workshops where you can improve your chances of getting a job. If you don't have the right mindset you wont last too long because this program is UNPAID. If your struggling to find work because of your experience or education I would definitely recommend this program. And don't stress out for this interview like I did, just go in with a bad ass attitude :)

Interview Questions

• Your walking on a sandy beach and a genie comes up and grants you 3 wishes what do you wish for ?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to join the PMP ?   Answer Question

Got another job offer