Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

It took 5 hours long. Four individuals came to interview me separately. There was a test portion to it too. The entire interview felt like a gimmick. The whole purpose was for them to see if the interviewing candidate would accept the job based on the little pay they provided.

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

The interview process was quick. I applied online and received a call the same day. The first interview is a basic phone interview. The in-person interview was a walk through of your resume and then a few competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: It was very short. The Hiring Manager shared information on the role requirements and what experiences they are looking for. They then asked other basic generic questions.

In-person Interview: The hiring manager asked to walk through your resume and experiences and then after asked a few competency based questions, again very generic.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Contract position
    First a basic interview over the phone
    Second interview was in person with 2 components: Assessments and 1-on-1 Interviews
    The assessments composed of a 2 typing assessments (to determine speed and accuracy), 1 research assessment, and 1 assessment using ARCGIS. On top of that there were multiple 1-on -1 interviews with members of the team.

One thing for anyone applying, be prepared for an extremely long day. They state 3 hours for the entire process, but it can easily exceed that amount. This is especially the case with the redundancy of multiple 1-on-1 interviews with team members that could have been done as a 2-on-1 or even 3-on-1 interview. Most of those interviews will have you answer the same questions provide the same details.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with long hours and little financial compensation   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Online interview for the operations management and business intelligence program. There were about 7 questions in total and it took about 20 mins to finish. You have 30 seconds to read the question and 2mins to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about outside work; work ethics questions, team work questions   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

the process took 3 weeks of time and 4 rounds of interview. very good experience and interviewers were very friendly. prescreening with the senior manager on call and the next 2 rounds were in person at Bell office downtown.

Interview Questions

• stateful firewall
      IPS
      IDS
      SFTP
      cisco routers
      EIGRP   1 Answer

Negotiation

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview with sales manager - Sales manager was Parvin and he was quite friendly fair enough asked if my interests aligned with the job responsilibity and why would I be joining bell canada if hired for a door to door job

Interview Questions

• How do you know what are the customers need - How can you bring in more volumes talk about strategies   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for this position on Bell's website. I got online questionnaires. After one week, I received two email from HR and asked me to a video interview. After that, I wrote this review.

Interview Questions

• 1, Introduce yourself
      2, why do you choose this role
      3, What motivated you
      4, who inspired you and why
      5 and 6 , where is your favorite country, town, or tourism spot? Why?   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

phone interview just briefly go through the resume and ask questions about you experience .
    Then will sent an email includes excel test quite easy include several tables etc.
    Then typing, research ability, ArcGIS(they will teach you how to use it)
    creativity design logo about the company to show you creativity
    three round interview about you experience, personality and job preference.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Computer Skill Testing and after Interview with a Team Leader. They are looking for example so please describe in details when giving and explaining your answers. USE STAR- Situation, Task, Action and Results. Use this method to answer. That is what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you went up and beyond your role to help customer out?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

first interview was by phone, just some basic questions.
    then the second interview took three hours long, first part is primary research, second research and GIS, after that got an in-person interview

Interview Questions

• why you choose bell?   Answer Question
    • the work was very tough and always need over time, how can you spend time with your family and friends?   Answer Question