Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in March 2017.

Interview

it was a great experience. they took some typing test and some research test it was easy. then they gave some creative task and then they took face to face interview.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received the email one day after I applied online. It was a video interview request. 1 day after my video submission I got a call from recruiter for in person interview.

The pricing analyst team at Bell are very unprofessional. They took me to the cafeteria, they did not have my resume and I was suppose to meet only the hiring manager but after 15 min another manager showed up and I had to repeat everything all over again. They were very confused and disorganized.

The "manager" who was the "boos" was very unprofessional. He asked very irrelevant and personal questions like :" What does your dad do? where are you from? how old is your sister? " . I really felt discriminated and shocked by these questions which had nothing to do with my skills.

I am very disappointed with Bell in this case. Managers are not trained on how to talk and interview people. I took the case to HR department and he got a warning! I went in for second round, but did not like their team so I did not follow up with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      how do you meet tight deadlines
      strengths / weakness
      working under pressure
      Answer Question

Program Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I sent my online application on the night and get an email next morning. I was asked to do the video interview within 48 hours. It has 6 questions. You have 30s to prepare and 2min to answer each question.

Consumer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1. Applied through school job posting with cover letter and resume
    2. Got an email with the link to video interview, basic stuff, just record yourself answering the questions provided
    3. Got an email with links to three tests
    4. Got a call inviting me to the interview, which includes a case presentation and behavioural interview

Interview Questions

• Once you failed at something and succeed in the second try   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got a phone call for 10 min, then after that face to face interview which were coding test and GIS test for 20 min then after that they asked some behavioral questions

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

1) Application with cover letter and Resume
    2) Online interview - 5 Questions timed. (i.e. how did you prepare for the interview, if you had to add one feature on your phone what would it be?, etc.)
    3) Online assessment: 15 minute behavioural quiz, 25 minute Emotional Intelligence test, 45 minute General Intelligence Test.
    4) In-person campus interview: 2 hours to prepare for a general HBR case for 2-3 slides. 15 minutes to present your case and recommendations. 45 minutes of behavioural question (very general questions "show us a time where you over performed." etc.)

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you overperformed and went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email with an assignment at 6:30 pm on a Friday. The assignment was to take a few hours and was due back Sunday night.

Excel and SQL related assignment.

Did as much as I could as I was travelling that weekend and sent it back.

No response to my email or anything, not very professional.

Guess they only want people with no lives.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Webcam based interview - 5 questions answered into your personal computer, recorded on webcam
    Prepare a case study
    Followed by in person interview, regarding case study and typical interview questions
    Why bell? Tell us about your work experience, what kind of work environment do you work best in?

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in IT or any experience coding?
      Why bell?
      Answer Question

Insights Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

HR from Bell emailed me to ask whether I have interest in this role or not. Then he sent me a link about taking an online screen interview, which including about 6 questions in total within 20 minutes to answer. I think that is an amazing way and an interesting experience.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me and arranged a general screening interview followed by another technical one. After a couple of weeks, I was invited for in-person interview.
    The interviewers were nice but they were kind of hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• machine learning terminology, techniques.   Answer Question
    • Why do use choose a method over another method in this scenario?   Answer Question
    • How do you divide your dataset into training and testing in a given case? why?   Answer Question