Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Customer Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall, a very positive experience, but lengthy process. First there was a resume screening, and then an online pre-recorded interview where I was asked 6 questions, and given 30 seconds to prepare for each. Then I was chosen for a 3-hour in person interview. We had 2 hours to read a business case and prepare a 15-minute presentation. Then a 45-minute behavioural interview.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

A panel interview with the hiring manager, a technical specialist, potential boss. They each ask you questions about your resume and experience to assess your fit. They were very relaxed and open to talking about the office and aging demographic. Looking to bring in fresh young minds. After the interview the hiring manager said that they are looking for more technical experience.

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Get the online video interview immediately after you sending the application. It's about 30min in total, 6 questions, 30sec to prepare and 2min to answer. this is a one time interview, you can not change or repeat the answer.

Interview Questions

• 1. how do you prepare this interview?
      2. what are you passionate about outside school?
      3. why are you choosing your major?
      4. how do you deal with conflicting priorities?
      5. how will you make a new feature of you phone?
      1 Answer

Consumer Markets and Media Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2016.

Interview

15 minute online assessment completed on my own time, 48 hours after receiving the invitation (video interview)
    6 questions (30 seconds to prepare an answer for a given question and 1-2 minutes to answer); can take my time between each question to prepare and regroup my thoughts

Interview Questions

• 1. How did you prep for this interview?
      2. What are your strengths and how do you measure them?
      3. What are you passionate about outside of school?
      4. Describe a time when you felt like you weren't pulling your weight. How did that make you feel?
      5. If you could add any feature to your phone, what would you add?

Bell Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got an email from a hiring manager that was interested in me, I did a phone interview, got called into a in person interview, did some online tests, got my offer, spanned over maybe 3 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just signed the offer

Graduate Leadership Program Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Get the online video interview immediately after you sending the application. It's about 30min in total, 6 questions, 30 sec to prepare and 2min to answer. this is a one time interview, you can not change or repeat the answer.
    Also, you have to go through an online assessments (3 assessments which seek to determine your behavioural style, EI/EQ, and general intelligence). This took around 2-3 hours.
    This is really long for a pre-interview procedure...

Interview Questions

• 1. how do you prepare this interview?
      2. what are you passionate about outside of school?
      3. why are you choosing your major?
      4. how do you deal with conflicting priorities?
      5. how will you make a new feature of your phone?

Operations Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (London, ON (Canada)).

Interview

After three technical tests we had a case study where bell came to the school to carry out interviews, followed by a behavioural assessment. For the case, it was just an Ivey case. And for behavioural, it was reflective of teamwork attitude.

Interview Questions

• What leadership roles have you done in the past?   Answer Question
    • Are you ready to settle down in toronto after so much travelling?   Answer Question

2017 Engineering Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

1. First you are asked to do a video interview ( There are question displayed and you have a bit of time to think about them and then record yourself to answer them)
    2. After that you are send three links of assessments and questions
    3. Finally you get an in-person or telephone interview depending on your availability

Interview Questions

• 1. Why did you choose Bell?
      2. Tell me about a situation with conflicting priorities and how did you handle it?

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

J'ai postulé sur le site de bell Le processus a pris 3+ semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à Bell Canada en octobre 2016.

Entretien
    1. Submit application (resume, cover letter, transcripts).
    2. Video interview (5-6 questions, 30 seconds to think + 1-2 minutes to respond).
    3. Online assessments (3 assessments which seek to determine your behavioural style, EI/EQ, and general intelligence).

Interview Questions

• Video Interview Questions
      1. How did you prepare for this interview?
      2. What influenced you to choose your major and how do you ensure success?
      3. What transferable skills can you apply to the role you have applied for?
      4...

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1- application to fill 10min
    2- typing speed test, two paragraphs
    3- Technical exam is two parts 1 hour
    4- ArcGIS drawing a map they give you instructions and mall map to redo and add stores names in database 20mim
    5- interview with graphic designer 15min-20min

Interview Questions

• Do you see your self as Artists or graphic designer?   Answer Question
    • What was the biggest challenge project?   Answer Question
    • What will you do incase they will keep asking for modifications and the project keep go and back?
      Specially if they require something is totally different with strange colours or fonts?
      Answer Question
    • What is the project from either studying period or professional experience you made you feel proud ? and why?   Answer Question