Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got a phone call for 10 min, then after that face to face interview which were coding test and GIS test for 20 min then after that they asked some behavioral questions

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

1) Application with cover letter and Resume
    2) Online interview - 5 Questions timed. (i.e. how did you prepare for the interview, if you had to add one feature on your phone what would it be?, etc.)
    3) Online assessment: 15 minute behavioural quiz, 25 minute Emotional Intelligence test, 45 minute General Intelligence Test.
    4) In-person campus interview: 2 hours to prepare for a general HBR case for 2-3 slides. 15 minutes to present your case and recommendations. 45 minutes of behavioural question (very general questions "show us a time where you over performed." etc.)

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you overperformed and went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email with an assignment at 6:30 pm on a Friday. The assignment was to take a few hours and was due back Sunday night.

Excel and SQL related assignment.

Did as much as I could as I was travelling that weekend and sent it back.

No response to my email or anything, not very professional.

Guess they only want people with no lives.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Webcam based interview - 5 questions answered into your personal computer, recorded on webcam
    Prepare a case study
    Followed by in person interview, regarding case study and typical interview questions
    Why bell? Tell us about your work experience, what kind of work environment do you work best in?

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in IT or any experience coding?
      Why bell?
      Answer Question

Insights Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

HR from Bell emailed me to ask whether I have interest in this role or not. Then he sent me a link about taking an online screen interview, which including about 6 questions in total within 20 minutes to answer. I think that is an amazing way and an interesting experience.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me and arranged a general screening interview followed by another technical one. After a couple of weeks, I was invited for in-person interview.
    The interviewers were nice but they were kind of hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• machine learning terminology, techniques.   Answer Question
    • Why do use choose a method over another method in this scenario?   Answer Question
    • How do you divide your dataset into training and testing in a given case? why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I was asked to apply for this position online after attending an information session. After, Bell contacted me to do a video interview. After, I was selected for an in person interview, consisting of a case component coupled with typical behavioral questions. Overall, the application experience was great and well coordinated.

Business Intelligence Interview

Interview

After submitting my application through the website, my future hiring manager contacted me through email. We had a non-technical phone call and non-technical on-site. This consists of a case study and general non-technical questions. After that, HR contacted me for general personality quizzes. The entire process took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Consumer Markets and Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted cover letter, resume, transcripts, and filled out a profile on their website. A few days later I was then invited to do online video interview and online IQ assessments. A week later I got a call to schedule the in-person interview (2 hours for a case and 1 hour to present, discuss and do behavioural questions).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given constructive criticism and how did you feel/take it?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Stage 1 - Resume + Cover letter
    Stage 2 - online video module - 6 behavioural questions
    Stage 3 - three online IQ tests
    Stage 4 - 3 hour interview, 2 hour case study and one hour for presentation of case and behavioural Q&A

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work at Bell
      2. Name a time you dealt with conflict