Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Before on-site interview, there was a video interview for pre-screening.
    Video interview consists of mostly fit and behavioral questions, and at on-site interview I had around 2 hours of case interview and 1 hour fit/behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Solving a case and presenting recommendations to panels   Answer Question

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy and friendly interview. Applied online. Within a week, i was emailed regarding my interview availability. Took another week to schedule the meeting. It was a group/panel interview. Very laid back and friendly. No technical questions were asked. Past experience and the project and course work was discussed.

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process took about 3 hours, and there were 4 different types of test, including typing, secondary research, ArcGIS, creative thinking. Then the 1:1 interview with a team member took about 20min.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Took 5 Days Overall

First Round - Phone Interview About Past Work Experience, Skill Sets And Online 45 Minute Aptitude Test

Second Round- Interview With Team Lead At Mississauga, Ontario

Third Round - Background Check

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in March 2017.

Interview

it was a great experience. they took some typing test and some research test it was easy. then they gave some creative task and then they took face to face interview.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received the email one day after I applied online. It was a video interview request. 1 day after my video submission I got a call from recruiter for in person interview.

The pricing analyst team at Bell are very unprofessional. They took me to the cafeteria, they did not have my resume and I was suppose to meet only the hiring manager but after 15 min another manager showed up and I had to repeat everything all over again. They were very confused and disorganized.

The "manager" who was the "boos" was very unprofessional. He asked very irrelevant and personal questions like :" What does your dad do? where are you from? how old is your sister? " . I really felt discriminated and shocked by these questions which had nothing to do with my skills.

I am very disappointed with Bell in this case. Managers are not trained on how to talk and interview people. I took the case to HR department and he got a warning! I went in for second round, but did not like their team so I did not follow up with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      how do you meet tight deadlines
      strengths / weakness
      working under pressure   Answer Question

Consumer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1. Applied through school job posting with cover letter and resume
    2. Got an email with the link to video interview, basic stuff, just record yourself answering the questions provided
    3. Got an email with links to three tests
    4. Got a call inviting me to the interview, which includes a case presentation and behavioural interview

Interview Questions

• Once you failed at something and succeed in the second try   Answer Question

Program Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I sent my online application on the night and get an email next morning. I was asked to do the video interview within 48 hours. It has 6 questions. You have 30s to prepare and 2min to answer each question.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got a phone call for 10 min, then after that face to face interview which were coding test and GIS test for 20 min then after that they asked some behavioral questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Webcam based interview - 5 questions answered into your personal computer, recorded on webcam
    Prepare a case study
    Followed by in person interview, regarding case study and typical interview questions
    Why bell? Tell us about your work experience, what kind of work environment do you work best in?

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in IT or any experience coding?
      Why bell?   Answer Question