Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.8

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Submission via email. Then video conference interview with participant in Montreal. Resume review followed by answering questions that were asked. Then I was asked if I had any questions. Very typical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you were in and how did you deal with it   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Begins with a video interview where you answer a few behavioural questions. Then followed up with a 30min face to face interview in their Missisauga office. Questions were straight forward and easy.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Company HR team sent me an email asking some introductive questions, the second level was the phone interview finally I was invited for the face to face interview. The third level was interesting were you get to meet people with high interpersonal skills asking clear and career building questions.

Interview Questions

• Professional questions regarding the job description and tasks were asked and how to deal with problems faced. The interview was a good experience and help upgrade your knowledge in communication skills.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

PHONE interview then next day asked me to interview at headquater which is in missisauga. The interview took 3 hours, a lot of tests and 3 team members interviewed me.

Data Analyst (II Month Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Long interview. After the initial phone screening and host of tests, I was invited to Mississauga for in person interviews. There were two other candidates. They began by giving us a tour of the BI area, then a "get to know each other" speech. The next couple hours were typing, secondary research, and arcGIS tests.

I assume I did well on those because they put me in a conference room and gave me a notebook to draw Bell logos (like daily Google logos). Then someone came to interview me. Then he left and another came, then he left and the head boss came (Henry Marr). By the time I left I had been there for 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"
      "What are your future goals"
      "Why should we hire you"
      "Can you relocate to Mississauga"
      "Can you live off of $100/day"
      "What will your friends and family think about you making such low wages"   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online assessment, then video interview with 5 questions. Got an email from HR regarding the requirements of the position and asked to chat more if I could fulfill the requirements.
    I accepted the requirements and then never got an email about an in-person interview again. 2 weeks later I emailed HR about any updates and the day later, I get an email from Bell saying position has been filled.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

first interview was by phone, just some basic questions.
    then the second interview took three hours long, first part is primary research, second research and GIS, after that got an in-person interview

Interview Questions

• why you choose bell?   Answer Question
    • the work was very tough and always need over time, how can you spend time with your family and friends?   Answer Question

Test Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

- cognitive assessment (consist of aptitude, english)
    - phone interview - informal talk about my experience and educational background
    - on site coding assessment ( simple questions on java, testing, HTML, CSS)
    - interview1 (very simple)
    after one week:
    - interview2

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about your educational background ?
      - Projects you wok on?
      - SQL queries   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Began with video interview where they asked about 5-6 random questions. Next there was cognitive assessment questions done on-line. After both those I got invited for an in person interview, was conducted on campus which made it easy. In person there were 3 representatives from Bell there, one being a recent grad and the other two being executives.

Interview Questions

• Ranged from work experience to skills to personal hobbies. Also a case analysis was done at the beginning   Answer Question

Interview

first, i get a phone interview from the HR team and just ask you some simple hr question, and then you will get a test, mainly about html, css, javascript, Jquery, and php. after that, your hiring manager will ask you some question.