Bell Canada Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Applied in September, got a pre-screening video interview that I had to take within 72 hours from receiving the invite and which was followed by 3 interviews at Bell! it took almost 3 weeks and haven't yet received a response yet.

Interview Questions

• How many traffic lights are there in Canada?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

1st round of interviews is by video conference and is max. 30 min. in length. Most of the questions are behavioural such as tell me about yourself and why did you choose Bell. You have 30 seconds to think of your answer before filming starts automatically. There were 6 questions total and you can answer them at a time most convenient for you. The next stage of interviews is by panel.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time you faced a challenge, how you overcame it, and what the outcome was.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

3 Interviews, first is a general interview using an online video system, second is a behavioural interview with questions about your resume, personal experiences, questions of that nature. Final interview is a little bit more difficult, you are given a Harvard Business Case to analyze and complete. The interview ends with a presentation on your analysis.

Interview Questions

• Harvard Business Case Analysis and Presentation   3 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me in two days to complete an online interview within the next 72 hours. They asked behavioural questions all related to past experiences, a lot about teamwork.. Also asked how I prepared for the interview. Another question they asked was about my passion outside of school.

Interview Questions

• What feature would you want to introduce to your phone?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Interview

I went through the campus recruiting process, and was contacted a week later for an on campus interview. The interview was with one recruiter and one graduate who is currently in the program.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied through the website. Had a 15 minute behavioral phone interviewed, followed by an in person (also behavioral) 1 hour interview (on-campus) and, finally, a 3 hour business case interview. The process took 1 month in total.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can you fit in a school bus?   2 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

1 - Phone screening Interview
    2- In person interview
    3 - Head office/case study interview

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you put a giraffe in a fridge?   3 Answers