Bell Canada Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Halifax, NS (Canada)).

Interview

Dealing with HR, and hiring manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are not happy with our offer, then go find somethingn else.

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

technical and behavioral questions were asked including the last job related issues and salaries. Superficial asked about some issues. Asked solutions for some issue. Gave chance to ask about your concerns. Also asked about the many project Management related skills and tools mentioned in resume that how many tears of experience in them.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

I got introduced via a recruitment agency. Very competent and professional HR manager. The whole process was very smooth but yet structured. The interview was not too long and the questions were fair. The staff was very respectful.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by case analysis and presentation. Half hour meeting with VP's. Team building exercise, analysis of business issue and final round with panel.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed me for a phone interview. Emailed me for a face to face interview.
    Lasted 50 minutes. Interviewer went totally off line and asked random questions not pertaining to job