Bell Canada Interview Questions in Mississauga, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.9

Data Analyst (II Month Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Long interview. After the initial phone screening and host of tests, I was invited to Mississauga for in person interviews. There were two other candidates. They began by giving us a tour of the BI area, then a "get to know each other" speech. The next couple hours were typing, secondary research, and arcGIS tests.

I assume I did well on those because they put me in a conference room and gave me a notebook to draw Bell logos (like daily Google logos). Then someone came to interview me. Then he left and another came, then he left and the head boss came (Henry Marr). By the time I left I had been there for 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"
      "What are your future goals"
      "Why should we hire you"
      "Can you relocate to Mississauga"
      "Can you live off of $100/day"
      "What will your friends and family think about you making such low wages"
      1 Answer

Test Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

- cognitive assessment (consist of aptitude, english)
    - phone interview - informal talk about my experience and educational background
    - on site coding assessment ( simple questions on java, testing, HTML, CSS)
    - interview1 (very simple)
    after one week:
    - interview2

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about your educational background ?
      - Projects you wok on?
      - SQL queries

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process took about 3 hours, and there were 4 different types of test, including typing, secondary research, ArcGIS, creative thinking. Then the 1:1 interview with a team member took about 20min.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Took 5 Days Overall

First Round - Phone Interview About Past Work Experience, Skill Sets And Online 45 Minute Aptitude Test

Second Round- Interview With Team Lead At Mississauga, Ontario

Third Round - Background Check

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received the email one day after I applied online. It was a video interview request. 1 day after my video submission I got a call from recruiter for in person interview.

The pricing analyst team at Bell are very unprofessional. They took me to the cafeteria, they did not have my resume and I was suppose to meet only the hiring manager but after 15 min another manager showed up and I had to repeat everything all over again. They were very confused and disorganized.

The "manager" who was the "boos" was very unprofessional. He asked very irrelevant and personal questions like :" What does your dad do? where are you from? how old is your sister? " . I really felt discriminated and shocked by these questions which had nothing to do with my skills.

I am very disappointed with Bell in this case. Managers are not trained on how to talk and interview people. I took the case to HR department and he got a warning! I went in for second round, but did not like their team so I did not follow up with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      how do you meet tight deadlines
      strengths / weakness
      working under pressure

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email with an assignment at 6:30 pm on a Friday. The assignment was to take a few hours and was due back Sunday night.

Excel and SQL related assignment.

Did as much as I could as I was travelling that weekend and sent it back.

No response to my email or anything, not very professional.

Guess they only want people with no lives.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was a video interview. 6-8 questions. You have 30s to read the question/prepare your answer and then between 1 & 2m to respond.

Second interview was with 3 senior managers and the HR specialist. Asked a wide ranged of questions from behavioral questions to general "why do you want to work at bell" type questions.

Third interview is a case study with a presentation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself

Most successful marketing campaign that you developed

Describe your experience with marketing analytic tools

Describe one of the most creative/outside of the box marketing initiatives you implemented
      1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1- application to fill 10min
    2- typing speed test, two paragraphs
    3- Technical exam is two parts 1 hour
    4- ArcGIS drawing a map they give you instructions and mall map to redo and add stores names in database 20mim
    5- interview with graphic designer 15min-20min

Interview Questions

• Do you see your self as Artists or graphic designer?   Answer Question
    • What was the biggest challenge project?   Answer Question
    • What will you do incase they will keep asking for modifications and the project keep go and back?
      Specially if they require something is totally different with strange colours or fonts?
      Answer Question
    • What is the project from either studying period or professional experience you made you feel proud ? and why?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

After the first round of phone screen, I was invited for a on-site interview. The interview process included GIS test, typing test, and skill test (on paper). Due to the network issue, GIS and typing tests were concelled. The skill test was really tough, it covered a wide range of knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between SSD and HDD?   Answer Question
    • Which devices is not recommended to add to the UPS system?   1 Answer

Junior SQL Developer Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process is a phone screen follwed by 2 3 hour tech interviews. I was offered the job but turned it down. 100 dollars a day plus one day unpaid training a week is disgraceful. I heard from others who accepted they work you 11 hours a day for that money too. All in all absolutely disgraceful and if you have any computing skills/self value avoid this place.

Interview Questions

• What's a cursor and indexing. Was t too hard but they want you to know way more than you should for the money   Answer Question