Bell Canada Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

2.9

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The whole process is made up of 4 parts:
    Submit resume online on Bell website--- >take online interview for 5 questions--- >online tests ----->interview with a panel
    example questions : If you could add a new feature to your phone, what…
    Describe a time when you took on additional work to help your team to meet a crucial goal.
    How do you handle disagreement with your team?/How do you approach a conflict with a teammate?

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?
      Which of Bell’s Grad Programs are you most interested in and why?/ Why did you select the program you have applied for?   Answer Question

Operational Research Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Received a call from Bell recruiter to do phone screening. The next step was video interview questionnaire. After that, I was invited for a video-call interview at Bell building located in Verdun. Pretty easy questions! Finally, the emotional intelligence examination. At the end, they sent me a typical job rejection e-mail while the position title had been changed to something else! Worst experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Your experience with Operations Research?   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview is made of video questionnaire. The candidate takes interview on his/her mobile devices or computer. The video questionnaire has 5 questions, you have 45 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to answer through camera.

Interview Questions

• 5 questions:
      1. Which GLP would you choose and why?
      2. Where do you foresee the cellphone in 5 years?
      3. How do you deal with disagreements?
      4. How did you prepare for the interview?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, was asked to complete a video interview within the next 48 hours, I received that email 2 days after applying. Unfortunately due to the fact that I want to work in Quebec, they asked me to answer some questions in French and it totally caught be off guard. The question you have here are similar

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online latter on got an invite for a video interview . 2-3 months later i got an invite for a face to face interview. The interview was straight forward for some reason they are very incline towards grades. I have been working for the company already for 5 years overall company culture is rotten

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the website for the new grad job opportunity. They contacted me in 10 days via email to do a Video questionnaire interview. The questions were about personality and how I act in specific situations. There were 5 questions and for people who want to work in Quebec, they have to answer 2 questions in French.

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, after about 2 weeks, I received an email for an online interview, where you will get 5 questions and you have 30 sec to prepare and 1 minute to answer. You have a practice question in which you can test the quality of your recording. TWO of the questions are in French and if the job location is in Quebec, you are supposed to answer them in french.

Interview Questions

• 1. How did you prepare for this interview?
      2. What do you think about cellphones in 5 years? how would they look like?
      3. How do you approach a conflict with a teammate?
      4. Explain a time where you had to work overtime in order to meet a deadline.
      5. Why did you select the program you have applied for?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. First, they described the company, their department, and their future plans. After that, they asked me a bunch of technical questions related to leadership, continuous integration, design patterns...

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

the process took 3 weeks of time and 4 rounds of interview. very good experience and interviewers were very friendly. prescreening with the senior manager on call and the next 2 rounds were in person at Bell office downtown.

Interview Questions

• stateful firewall
      IPS
      IDS
      SFTP
      cisco routers
      EIGRP   1 Answer

Negotiation

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Company HR team sent me an email asking some introductive questions, the second level was the phone interview finally I was invited for the face to face interview. The third level was interesting were you get to meet people with high interpersonal skills asking clear and career building questions.

Interview Questions

• Professional questions regarding the job description and tasks were asked and how to deal with problems faced. The interview was a good experience and help upgrade your knowledge in communication skills.   1 Answer