Bell Canada Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2016

3.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Email asking to complete video interview, followed by in person panel interview. Video interview format was awkward as questions were displayed with fixed time to answer into webcam. This is not a two way video chat, answers are recorded for employer to review later. There is no opportunity to repeat so time management is important. In person interview was straight forward and both interviewers were pleasant and welcoming. Unfortunately the position ultimately went to an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview process was divided into three parts. First the recruiter screened and met with me. Second was a phone screen by a Bell employee. Third was an in person interview. There were two people in the room and two people on video conference. There were two use cases. The first one was quite simple and the second one was more complex and required a great deal of thought. I think I handled the first use case well, but for the second, I did not. I focused and got stuck on a small part and was so nervous that I failed to see the big picture.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone call. Behavioral based questions. Asked about my background and why I'm interested in the position. This interview was conducted by HR and lasted around 20 minutes.
    This was proceeded by a Skype interview (they will actually call you if you live close by). Once again, general and behavioral based. Interviewed by 2 people- HR and the manager of the department. Was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

two interviews. one over the phone one in person. interviews were general personality based questions. there was also a case-based interview. the interviewers didnt pay too much attention when the case was being presented. mostly just looked at their computers the whole time or email on their phone. not sure why the case was a part of the process if no one as going to pay attention. was given over an hour to prep the case and then had to present,

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

Discussed the opportunity of becoming a Billing Project Manager instead of a Operational Manager with the Director of Billing

Interview Questions

• Will you fit in with the current management staff.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a 10% increase, I accepted.