Bell Canada Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online through job bank. First you upload your resume and your info. Then I got an email saying I have to fill a 25 minute long questionare. Two day later I was invited for a video interview where it gives you 30 seconds to read a question then 1.30 minutes to answer a recorded response. I'm yet to hear from HR

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
    Why would you want to work with Bell
    Why this role
    Describe a time where you reached sales target
    Who inspires you and why
    Favorite vacation spot and why   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in January 2016.

Interview

This was one of the most long and tiring interview processes I have ever been through for a very low paying and entry level job.

Firstly, I applied online and got an email to fill out a behavioral questionnaire, which took about an hour or so.

Secondly, a week later I got a request for a video interview, this interview was pretty basic and consisted of just 5 questions, which were :
    Tell us why you want to work at Bell, Why would you be a great fit for the company, Tell us one weakness of yours, a situation that you handled for a dissatisfied customer and i can't remember the last question.
    Overall it was a pretty straight forward video interview and they gave you like 30 seconds to prepare for each question and there was no one on the other end so it was cool.

Thirdly, I got an email 2 weeks later asking to come in for a group interview at the store.
    Went in and there were more than twenty people at the interview with around 5-6 Bell employees including the store manager.
    We were asked to introduce each other, had to get a partner for the group and later given a fun project, which was if a boat was sinking and we had 20 people and could only save 7, who would we save and why?
    The people included Richard Branson, Bill Gates, pregnant lady etc.
    The Bell employees were monitoring us during this time and taking down notes as we interacted with each other and participated in the group project.
    This took a whole two hours, after that we had a one on one interview with two Bell employees which lasted around 30 minutes or so.
    We were told we'll hear back from them within 48hrs.

All in all, the whole process took about a month and 4-5 hours of my time which was pretty annoying as it's a low paying entry level job and one shouldn't have to go through so much for this a position.
    Got a call a week later asking me to come into another store where they were hiring for another interview, again! After I had spent countless hours already. I politely declined.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was mainly an online questionnaire where you respond to the questions verbally. Although this was after a typical form and survey, the interview mainly seemed to ask you the same or similar questions which made it quite confusing to remember the exact or similar response you gave. All in all this type of interview is more dependant on if you are more comfortable in front of a computer or in front of an actual person (which in my opinion is more preferable).

Interview Questions

• What do you think exceptional customer service looks to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 part interview held in the mall where the position was located. I was a little disappointed with the environment chosen for the position, especially for a company as big as bell. However the questions asked about why I wanted the job as well as what my relevant experience was to the position were all relevant and thoughtful.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough Township, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Scarborough Township, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

I went to the store for there job recruitment work shop. I got interview one on one. was asked a couple of questions. E.g: what do I know about bell and questions related to by past working experience.

Interview Questions

• Every Question was pretty basic. Nothing really took me by suprise   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Thorough. One at Head Office, and a test. Then another at location of hiring. Multiple managers screening at the end location, after the Human Resources Interview and the aptitude testing. Resume went in through a friend who worked at the Bell location I was looking for. I was able to by pass the computer on line process. She also followed up to make sure my resume was received by the right department, and told them about me also.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out more than the next person?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and then they called me for a phone interview, met with store manager and was offered the job on the spot, very easy and good to deal with

Interview Questions

• Sales Techniques, Customer Service experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

campus job fair, phone interview and skill test