Bell Canada Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Regina, SK (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I got 3 interviews. One is online interview. That is recording your words. Second, it is phone interview. Third, is one to one interview. I got 3 interviews. One is online interview. That is recording your words. Second, it is phone interview. Third, is one to one interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Over-the-phone interview to start: general questions asking for what makes a good candidate. Then in person interview: more in depth questions, standard interview describing background and experience, many situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make a compromise.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2015.

Interview

Self-assessment online questions then and The first step of the process is to perform a video interview with your webcam then an Online interview with 5 questions (digital questions and answer it by filming it yourself), with It is about half a dozen questions and you have about 30 seconds to answer each.Phone interview - asked 7 questions, nothing unexpected (time management, analytical skills, work in a team, technical abilities, preparation for the interview). Very pleasant conversation, discussion of the role and corporate culture. My questions about the position were answered during the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself and why you are a good candidate for this position? 2) What have you done to build a relationship with a customer? 3) Tell me why you would be the best candidate for the sales role at bell? Favourite 3 app? what are your interests?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was during a job fair at the new comers center in Mississauga.
    We were informed that previous experience is not a key requirement.
    They took the Resumes from us during the interview.
    I passed the first one on one interview but was sent an email requesting me to take another interview. This time a video interview.
    I felt the video interview was difficult because this was my first time. They gave us the chance to practice on one question.

The video interview consisted of 5 questions"
    1. Tell us about yourself
    2. why do you want to work for bell
    3. How can we tell that you are good with customers
    4. Tell us about your weak points that you need to work on
    5. How can you add value to our company

Interview Questions

• We were asked few questions:
      1. Tell us about yourself
      2. Tell us about your previous job
      3. What are the skills you need to improve
      4. Why should we hire you
      5. Why do you want to work for Bell

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Online interview with 5 questions (digital questions and answer it by filming it yourself), Skype interview with local HR around 30 mins (this is easy because HR is really nice and easy), background check with third party (around 2 days) and then in-person interview with mangers around one hour

Interview Questions

• How do you find out n opportunity of sales for an existing customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be confident and be honest

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied by Internet. Few days later I received a email, where I was required to participate in an online pre-employment assessment. Was about 80 questions, I don´t remember, but the questions was about you personality and others one about numeracy. Few days later, I received another mail for the online interview. This interview, was new for me, I never did that before. The interview is a recorded and each questions (5 in total) have a limited time, but you have all the time you want for practice before to start. The questions could be any one but you only have 2 minutes to answer it. But is sure that the first one is: Tell me about your self and why are you the best candidate for this position.

Interview Questions

• 1)Tell me about your self and why are you the best candidate for this position. 2) Tell me when you performed excellent customer service. 3) Tell me why you would be the best candidate for the sales role. 4) Describe the time when you received bad customer service, What would you do differently if you were the person providing the customer service? 5) Provide an example of a time when you were given excellent customer service and when you provided excellent customer service. 6)What have you done to build a relationship with a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in April 2015.

Interview

After I applied I received an e-mail invite from a recruiter. The first step of the process is to perform a video interview with your webcam. It is about half a dozen questions and you have about 30 seconds to answer each. You an also see yourself performing the interview. After that, you submit and proceed to the next round, which is a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: Tell me when you handled an irate customer.
      Q: Tell me when you performed excellent customer service.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Bell website. After around a week they emailed me that they want me to complete an online interview. The question were not very difficult. It was 5 questions in total with around 120 sec to answer each. Also, you are given about 20 seconds to read the question and think of the answer.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself and why you are a good candidate for this position?
      2) What have you done to build a relationship with a customer?
      3) Tell me why you would be the best candidate for the sales role at bell?

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking for an online interview couple of weeks later. The online interview is all situational and behavioural based questions. There are 7 questions in total. One of the questions was If you had a commitment to a client and you could not fulfill it, what would you do? Did not hear from them then.

Interview Questions

• If you had a commitment to a client and you could not fulfill it, what would you do?   Answer Question