Bell Canada Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.6

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview - very basic questions (was less than 10 mins; very generic/easy questions. Was told if I have time this week for an face to face interview)

Face-to-face Interview is tomorrow (hopefully I get the job)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

1) Online application process. About 50 to 70 questions about behaviour, situational, a few mathematical questions here and there. Overall very simple and straight forward to answer. There are certain times where two answers can apply to you, which makes it tricky to decide what they want to see. But, Bell really wants to have the right "fit" with their work environment, so just be yourself when filling these questions out.

2) Got an email 3-4 days later saying they want me to take an online interview. I had 48 hours to complete this. The process was very simple. After a quick camera and mic check, you answer 5 questions. You get 30 seconds to read each question, or you can press the "REC" button if you're ready before the 30 seconds is up. Then you see yourself being recorded while you answer. You have 1m30s to answer the question, or you can click "REC" if you're done answering before the time is up. The question is posted right below your video during your recording.

My recommendation is prepare a list of questions that you think might be asked (many of them are already listed on this website for the Sales Consultant position). Practice answering them, but don't memorize it, that will leave you very nervous and your speech will seem unnatural. During the online interview, have a paper and pen and write your answer in bullet points during the 30 seconds you have to read the question. You dont have to write for each question, in fact I didn't do this during my interview. This is just a tactic to help you stay on track of what you're saying during your recording.

I have just completed this video interview, therefore I am not sure if I will be invited to come in for an in person interview or not. I will update accordingly. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about yourself and why you would be the best candidate.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for this position on Bell's website. I got online questionnaires. After one week, I received two email from HR and asked me to a video interview. After that, I wrote this review.

Interview Questions

• 1, Introduce yourself
      2, why do you choose this role
      3, What motivated you
      4, who inspired you and why
      5 and 6 , where is your favorite country, town, or tourism spot? Why?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online assessment, then video interview with 5 questions. Got an email from HR regarding the requirements of the position and asked to chat more if I could fulfill the requirements.
    I accepted the requirements and then never got an email about an in-person interview again. 2 weeks later I emailed HR about any updates and the day later, I get an email from Bell saying position has been filled.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Regina, SK (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I got 3 interviews. One is online interview. That is recording your words. Second, it is phone interview. Third, is one to one interview. I got 3 interviews. One is online interview. That is recording your words. Second, it is phone interview. Third, is one to one interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Over-the-phone interview to start: general questions asking for what makes a good candidate. Then in person interview: more in depth questions, standard interview describing background and experience, many situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make a compromise.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2015.

Interview

Self-assessment online questions then and The first step of the process is to perform a video interview with your webcam then an Online interview with 5 questions (digital questions and answer it by filming it yourself), with It is about half a dozen questions and you have about 30 seconds to answer each.Phone interview - asked 7 questions, nothing unexpected (time management, analytical skills, work in a team, technical abilities, preparation for the interview). Very pleasant conversation, discussion of the role and corporate culture. My questions about the position were answered during the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself and why you are a good candidate for this position? 2) What have you done to build a relationship with a customer? 3) Tell me why you would be the best candidate for the sales role at bell? Favourite 3 app? what are your interests?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was during a job fair at the new comers center in Mississauga.
    We were informed that previous experience is not a key requirement.
    They took the Resumes from us during the interview.
    I passed the first one on one interview but was sent an email requesting me to take another interview. This time a video interview.
    I felt the video interview was difficult because this was my first time. They gave us the chance to practice on one question.

The video interview consisted of 5 questions"
    1. Tell us about yourself
    2. why do you want to work for bell
    3. How can we tell that you are good with customers
    4. Tell us about your weak points that you need to work on
    5. How can you add value to our company

Interview Questions

• We were asked few questions:
      1. Tell us about yourself
      2. Tell us about your previous job
      3. What are the skills you need to improve
      4. Why should we hire you
      5. Why do you want to work for Bell   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Online interview with 5 questions (digital questions and answer it by filming it yourself), Skype interview with local HR around 30 mins (this is easy because HR is really nice and easy), background check with third party (around 2 days) and then in-person interview with mangers around one hour

Interview Questions

• How do you find out n opportunity of sales for an existing customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be confident and be honest

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied by Internet. Few days later I received a email, where I was required to participate in an online pre-employment assessment. Was about 80 questions, I don´t remember, but the questions was about you personality and others one about numeracy. Few days later, I received another mail for the online interview. This interview, was new for me, I never did that before. The interview is a recorded and each questions (5 in total) have a limited time, but you have all the time you want for practice before to start. The questions could be any one but you only have 2 minutes to answer it. But is sure that the first one is: Tell me about your self and why are you the best candidate for this position.

Interview Questions

• 1)Tell me about your self and why are you the best candidate for this position. 2) Tell me when you performed excellent customer service. 3) Tell me why you would be the best candidate for the sales role. 4) Describe the time when you received bad customer service, What would you do differently if you were the person providing the customer service? 5) Provide an example of a time when you were given excellent customer service and when you provided excellent customer service. 6)What have you done to build a relationship with a customer?   Answer Question