Bell Canada Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Bell Canada Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.9

Consumer Markets and Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted cover letter, resume, transcripts, and filled out a profile on their website. A few days later I was then invited to do online video interview and online IQ assessments. A week later I got a call to schedule the in-person interview (2 hours for a case and 1 hour to present, discuss and do behavioural questions).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given constructive criticism and how did you feel/take it?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Stage 1 - Resume + Cover letter
    Stage 2 - online video module - 6 behavioural questions
    Stage 3 - three online IQ tests
    Stage 4 - 3 hour interview, 2 hour case study and one hour for presentation of case and behavioural Q&A

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work at Bell
      2. Name a time you dealt with conflict
      3. What have your teammates said about your team style
      Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was a video interview. 6-8 questions. You have 30s to read the question/prepare your answer and then between 1 & 2m to respond.

Second interview was with 3 senior managers and the HR specialist. Asked a wide ranged of questions from behavioral questions to general "why do you want to work at bell" type questions.

Third interview is a case study with a presentation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself

Most successful marketing campaign that you developed

Describe your experience with marketing analytic tools

Describe one of the most creative/outside of the box marketing initiatives you implemented
      1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Application online - submitted resume and cover letter online to company website in early January.
    2. Phone screening by HR - got a call asking some basic questions about salary and certain gaps in my experience. Then was asked to do a video interview.
    3. One-way video interview: Given a link and asked to use a webcam/microphone or cell phone setup to complete it. Questions are displayed on the screen, there is a few seconds prep time, and then the program records your answer on video, within the answer time limit (generally between 1-3 mins). You have one chance to record your answer. No re-takes. There were about 6 behavioural questions. And that's all. It's done in 20 minutes.
    4. Hiring team will review answers and decide if they want a face-to-face interview or not.
    5. ... let's see (fingers-crossed). haven't gotten that far yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? What led you to this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about how you solved a technical problem (something along these lines) recently?   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

A panel interview with the hiring manager, a technical specialist, potential boss. They each ask you questions about your resume and experience to assess your fit. They were very relaxed and open to talking about the office and aging demographic. Looking to bring in fresh young minds. After the interview the hiring manager said that they are looking for more technical experience.

Bell Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got an email from a hiring manager that was interested in me, I did a phone interview, got called into a in person interview, did some online tests, got my offer, spanned over maybe 3 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just signed the offer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1- application to fill 10min
    2- typing speed test, two paragraphs
    3- Technical exam is two parts 1 hour
    4- ArcGIS drawing a map they give you instructions and mall map to redo and add stores names in database 20mim
    5- interview with graphic designer 15min-20min

Interview Questions

• Do you see your self as Artists or graphic designer?   Answer Question
    • What was the biggest challenge project?   Answer Question
    • What will you do incase they will keep asking for modifications and the project keep go and back?
      Specially if they require something is totally different with strange colours or fonts?
      Answer Question
    • What is the project from either studying period or professional experience you made you feel proud ? and why?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

After the first round of phone screen, I was invited for a on-site interview. The interview process included GIS test, typing test, and skill test (on paper). Due to the network issue, GIS and typing tests were concelled. The skill test was really tough, it covered a wide range of knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between SSD and HDD?   Answer Question
    • Which devices is not recommended to add to the UPS system?   1 Answer

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (North York, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Submit application (resume, cover letter, transcripts).
    2. Video interview (5-6 questions, 30 seconds to think + 1-2 minutes to respond).
    3. Online assessments (3 assessments which seek to determine your behavioural style, EI/EQ, and general intelligence).
    4. On campus interview (2 hours to work on a case and prepare a presentation - told to bring in your own laptop to create a powerpoint presentation, 15-20 minutes with a panel of 3 where you present your solution to the case + get asked questions about your strategy, and 40-45 minutes of behavioural questions with the panel of 3).
    5. Recruitment dinner (Dinner with some of the recruiters/directors + others interviewing from your school).

Interview Questions

• Video Interview Questions
      1. How did you prepare for this interview?
      2. What influenced you to choose your major and how do you ensure success?
      3. What transferable skills can you apply to the role you have applied for?
      4. Talk about a time where you had conflicting priorities and how you dealt with it?
      5. What are you passionate about outside of school?
      6. If you could add a new feature to your phone, what feature would it be?

On Campus Interview
      An Ivey case, there was quite a bit of financial analysis this year. Determine whether or not person X should pursue either business opportunity A, business opportunity B, both opportunities or neither. Set pricing for your services, conduct internal and external analysis, determine basic marketing plan, but most importantly complete financial analysis to determine the feasibility of your choice. Standard behavioural interview component (talk about a time when...).
      2 Answers

Grad Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

After filling in an online application with resume, cover letter, and transcript, a link is sent to you to do a video interview. The process for the video interview takes 15 minutes. You have 30 seconds to read the question and 2 minutes to answers 6 questions in total. You get 1 practice question which you can repeat again to make sure sound quality is good.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about outside of school?   Answer Question
    • What transferable skills can you apply to the role you are applying for?   Answer Question