Bell Helicopter Human Resources Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX).

Interview

I was flown to the headquarters in Hurst, Texas for a full day of interviewing. The whole process was very well organized. I was able to meet current HR employees and learn more about the role. I Interviewed with about 5 people (all behavioral interview questions). In some cases I was interviewed by 2 people and in others I was interviewed by 1. I received an offer that day by the SVP of HR, and so did others that interviewed the same day as I did.

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Helicopter

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. After the initial phone screen, the company contacted me to interview on-site. The interview process was explained up front and the employees I came in contact with during my site visit were friendly, informative, and helpful.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one most difficult question, interview was mostly behavioral style.   Answer Question