Bell Helicopter Interview Questions in Hurst, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Military Programs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I went through the Bell Helicopter Boot Camp. Because of this, I didn't need to go through the regular interview process. Good performance during the Boot Camp replaced an interview process stuff.

Interview Questions

• Because I went through the Boot Camp, I didn't have to answer any interview-specific questions   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview after career fair, followed by a phone interview and site visit. On-campus was a behavioral interview with the classic behavioral questions. The other interviews were mostly just them trying to get a feel for my background and what kind of work I would enjoy doing.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have disagreements with your boss? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Aerospace Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. HR representatives were very courteous and helping me get prepared for the questions I was going to be asked. They provided me with transportion to amd from hotel and to and from the airport.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the next 5 to 10 years?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX).

Interview

Met with the Procurement Manager and talked about job. Told I had been laid off because the Previous Company lost their Government Contract and laid off most of the Procurement Department. Also, I told him that I needed the job .

Interview Questions

• I was ask about my work experience   1 Answer

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX).

Interview

I was flown to the headquarters in Hurst, Texas for a full day of interviewing. The whole process was very well organized. I was able to meet current HR employees and learn more about the role. I Interviewed with about 5 people (all behavioral interview questions). In some cases I was interviewed by 2 people and in others I was interviewed by 1. I received an offer that day by the SVP of HR, and so did others that interviewed the same day as I did.

Planner Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX).

Interview

Group Interview, then one on one if you passed group followed by extensive testing, background, personality, skills. You really are hired based on who you know and who they know, it is not about your work experience and what you can do for the company

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The process started early one morning and continued until after dinner. Very long and tedious with interviews scheduled throughout the day. Group assessment as well as individual testing. Literally ate breakfast lunch and dinner with the people interviewing me.

Senior Cost/Schedule Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX).

Interview

Hired for direct after working as Contractor

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Bell Helicopter offers a Summer Internship Program each year. The number of positions and departments where the positions are located are based on business need and vary from year to year. I received a phone call from the hiring manager, he asked different personality questions, like what are your interests. About a month later I was sent an offer.

Project Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical for a large aerospace/defense company. One (1) hour with the Hiring Manager. The Hiring Manager was busy, so he sent a subordinate employee. Conversational, no stress. Informative as to the inner-workings of the targeted department. Actually enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Due to the nature of the company, there was no negotiation that could be utilized..