Bell Helicopter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.5

Technical Estimating Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Incredibly easy and relaxed. Received phone screen 3 days after submitting resume. Interviewed with Hiring manager and another senior from same department the next week. Conversation was very moderate and relaxed. Much time spent on family, transition plans from the military, and why I wanted to work for BH. Moderate studying, knowing yourself and knowing the company will land you a job.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you thought you would have done on a specific timeline that went past your estimated end date?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic interview, just 3 people interviewed me, real easy interview, just ask basic job related questions. Very easy and friendly interview. No bench test or testing of any type unlike other companies

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Took 2+ weeks speak with recruiter, she was very nice. Spoke to group of people over the phone, asked basic questions, but I came prepared to ask questions. If you pass the panel, the recruiter will reach out and send a offer letter. You must then pass a Hair drug test, Which I was not worried for. I'm excited for the opportunity.

Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter followed by a telephone interview. Had a face-to-face interview the following week. Very impressive facilities and everyone I spoke with while waiting to do the interview seemed to really enjoy working with Bell. They stressed they were looking for a relationship rather than just an employee, which impressed me as a candidate. They were also very gracious with rescheduling my interview due to a family emergency.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your qualities that you can bring to Bell.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by HR about 2 months later to set up a phone interview with a manager. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She seemed to want to find out more about my personality than anything. She was interested in the questions I had for her.

Airframe Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, 18 days later I was invited onsite for an interview. Interview felt very casual, 4 people total in the room. This was in the new headquarters building, very nice. 21 days after the interview an offer was sent to me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My offer was acceptable and did not want to negotiate. However, I do know that it is possible to negotiate a higher salary at Bell. Justify why you want/need/deserve a higher salary and email to the recruiter.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Was called in for an interview with the manager, director, and vice president. Drug tested, Was shown where I would be working and introduced to some of the team.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring to the position   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (Hurst, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview after career fair, followed by a phone interview and site visit. On-campus was a behavioral interview with the classic behavioral questions. The other interviews were mostly just them trying to get a feel for my background and what kind of work I would enjoy doing.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have disagreements with your boss? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from Bell to set up a phone interview for later in the week. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was a typical screening interview. No technical questions, mostly questions about cultural fit and experience with avionics

Asc Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Helicopter.

Interview

I applied online, they called three weeks later. I had two phone interviews. Mainly why I am applying, my resume, and myself. Then they flew me out I had five personal interviews and a test. Overall it was easy and enjoyable, which was surprising.