Bell Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.9

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Too lengthy in nature. The entire process took over twelve weeks, multiple individual interviews followed by a full day of interviews. Questions were very tactical in nature, lacking a strategic broad based view. And when asked, the company did not seem to have an appreciation or desire to improve diversity in the work place.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your background.   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners in July 2016.

Interview

The initial interview process was quite lengthy. Bell Partners just acquired new properties in my region - so it's understood that they wanted to make sure they had the right fix. Upper Management is absolutely wonderful, and my HR Contact stayed in constant communication with me during the duration of the process. The interview in itself was one of the more difficult interviews I've experienced - but it shows that upper management really knows their stuff! The time and dedication that was taken to ensure the right applicants were chosen, shows the pride and effort that Bell Partners has in selecting their employees. Overall, I had a wonderful experience, and would recommend Bell Partners as an employer!

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners in May 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by a very lengthy online test. A few weeks later I received an email to schedule an interview with property manager. Interview went well and I was scheduled for a second interview with regional manager a week later. Both interviews went great, I thought. I was told I would receive a call letting me know the regional manager's decision in a few days. I never heard anything so i followed up with regional manager and she told me they were going to "continue looking for the right fit" and wished me the best of luck in my job search.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you think you're a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Very casual and opening. Felt like I was at home and very welcomed into the community by everyone that worked there. This helped me when I was very nervous at first.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Process was fairly simple and the people were very nice. I first interviewed with the Property Manager, then the Regional. Everybody I met was welcoming and sincere. I did not have to wait very long to find out the next steps in the process.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Greensboro, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in person and spoke to various individuals about the company. They were interested in my work background and none of the questions got technical which was a refreshing change from what I had experienced so far with other opportunities. I was asked about how I would handle new challenges that came my way. I was honest with my answers and maintained a good demeanor and that was appreciated.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I would go about designing a process improvement   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

They are very engaged in Property Management they know their stuff! Can't pull the wool over there eyes. Met with Regional VP and met the new team. I sat first with the Team then the RM then VP.
    Everyone was warm and friendly and it was a nice conversation. Bell Management is so very nice that I can't imagine anyone feeling uncomfortable while they are interviewing. They are obviously trying to find the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in Property Management. What are your achievements and what have you done?   Answer Question

Part-Time Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Wilmington, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 2-3 weeks later. I had actually forgotten that I had applied there. I went in and interviewed with the property manager. We both were impressed, so she set up an interview with the regional manager. The regional manager explained more about the position, and she didn't ask very many questions. Many of the questions were the same as what the property manager asked me.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Wilmington, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Two interviews on separate sites, and a third trip for a drug test. Originally, when I applied I was interviewing for a weekday position with a maximum of one weekend a month. After I had accepted the job they started working me every weekend, saying that it was an issue of seniority. During the interview process I wish I had gotten more justification and in writing what work days were going to be required.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have within the multi-family housing community?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I was contacted by the community manager. We sent up an in person interview. Our interview was short. She set me up with the regional manager with whom I interviewed in person with the next week.