Bell Techlogix Tier I Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Techlogix Tier I Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Techlogix (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

Recruiters will skillfully avoid focusing attention at the low rate of pay, and insist about the growth opportunities within the company to coax people into joining.

While the company has a high rate of turnover and you would figure this wouldn't be admitted in the hiring process, it is. It is also skillfully focused off of though in regard to how "Employers tend to hire Bell Techlogix employee's".

Interview Questions

• I.T. Acronyms; I don't know how some of the staff here get passed these, but I know even working in I.T. professionally I did not know all that was thrown my way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations - the $12/hr rate is offered to all full-time applicants and that is not set to change. I have 5+ years of professional I.T. experience and was entered in at the same $12/hr rate.

For comparison, a 25-year network engineer is working here as a Level 1 Service Desk Analyst making $12/hr right now. The economy is rough, and Bell Techlogix is a good job in the fact that it's STABLE. They always need people.

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Techlogix

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Techlogix (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

The whole affair was very brief, I spent more time doing the assessment, typing test, and filling out paperwork than doing the actual interview. Then again I was at a hiring fair at the end of the day.

The interview was mostly spent quizzing me on my technical skills and customer service. He seemed to ask more about customer service though.

Interview Questions

• We simulated a tech support call.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they had a set pay rate for new analysts. Had I researched earlier, I might've pressed for a better pay.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Techlogix (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Went in on the day of job fair and was interviewed on site. More customer service questions. A few technical questions but nothing really complicated. Person who interviewed me made it really easy.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with irate customers?   1 Answer