Bell and Howell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell and Howell Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell and Howell in February 2016.

Interview

The process was not difficult at all. Met with 3 people one of whom was the recruiter. They seemed very excited about the position as well as the company. They asked great questions and wanted to make sure that I would be a good fit for the position as well as the company. I thought the process would be a challenge since I would be meeting with 3 different people however, the people were so nice and they wanted to make sure that I understood the role and gladly answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What was your most successful win and how did you achieve it. How versed are you in CRM.   Answer Question

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell and Howell (Chicago, IL).

Interview

unorganized

company is not stable

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell and Howell (Wheeling, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

First step is phone screen. Onsite interview by 1 manager and 2 engineers. Some behavioral and some technical questions. The manager asked behavioral questions. The engineers asked about technical aspects (hardware design related). There will be a mandatory drug test and background check required to pass the interview process at Bell and Howell LLC.

Interview Questions

• Our machine has a latency of X milliseconds, how can you improve this ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell and Howell in September 2011.

Interview

1. Phone interview just to touch base.
    2. Interview with supervisor, where 75% of questions were about compatibility with a team. Skill test with a lead person fallowed.
    3. Interview with a manager and supervisor with all standard Q and A.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could be a small wiggle room after an offer.