Bellevue School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bellevue School District

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bellevue School District

Paraeducator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bellevue School District in August 2014.

Interview

Brief 10 questions about why you would make a good teacher. You and two other people from HR. One thing that annoyed me was they were 10 minutes late to my interview and the girl who had an interview after me was sitting in the lobby waiting too. The interviews are only scheduled for 15 minutes so if one person goes over, the rest are pushed back.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a behavioral issue in the classroom?   Answer Question

Assistant Principal Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bellevue School District in March 2017.

Interview

Group panel process, pre-determined questions, answer questions on how to handle particular situations. Equity questions and how you would evaluate teachers/staff. Questions were given in advance to prepare and there was an opportunity to clarify or ask clarifying questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event and how things went well and how you handled it, and what you learned would do differently.   Answer Question

Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I interviewed at Bellevue School District (Bellevue, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was surprised to see a 20 minute written response as part of the interview. There were 5 people on the panel. They introduced themselves and each asked a question.

Interview Questions

• What is your weaknesses and strengths?
      Why do you think you will fit in with our district?   Answer Question

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bellevue School District (Bellevue, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with Athletic Director in his office at school. It was low key and easy. Not a difficult experience. Brought resume and spoke about experience. called a week later with offer. Signed contract after drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How would you handle playing time   Answer Question

Negotiation

just an offer was made and accepted.

Manager (Systems) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bellevue School District (Bellevue, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

I was given a paper with pre written questions; panel of 6 was taking notes of all my answers. There were about 15 questions and two of them were technical (very basic). I could not be selected but I liked the Interview however I really liked the Director. He sends me an email explaining that they preferred other candidate as he had more relevant experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bellevue School District in July 2019.

Interview

It was HORRIBLE. Be aware that this school district uses a one-way video interview for the first step in the process. What that means, is that not only will you not have an opportunity to ask questions- you will receive a question and be timed on your response.

It is an extremely dehumanizing experience. Some companies allow you a chance to record an answer again if you rewatch it and are not happy with the first video - this is not the case for Bellevue. The lack of human connection is disturbing since this is a school district, not a tech job. For a district that claims to seek a culture where "Staff feel supported, respected" this was far from it.

Interview Questions

• How will this role support the strategic plan of the district   Answer Question