Belly Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belly Territory Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Belly

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL).

Interview

quick process. Worked with a recruiter. Interviewed with a recruiter and three General Managers. interviews consisted of multiple phone interviews and in person interviews. They were very organized in the process. Felt more like a screening than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Belly

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belly.

Interview

7 interviews in 8 days - last was in person with my Sales Director. They did not understand the market and were looking for someone that knew the territory and how to penetrate it.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle your territory if I hired you today?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

You will initially have an introductory interview with the HR department. Very basic introductory interview, getting to know you as a person, your work exp, why belly, etc. If it's a fit, you'll be moved onto round 2 which will be with a respective regional manager. Laid back interview but thorough when it comes to sales process, exp, history, knowledge of market, knowledge of company, value added etc. After that will be round 3 with either SVP of sales or director. Similar questions to round 2.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tough

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Belly.

Interview

Extremely simple -- Belly is more trying to figure out if you're competent enough to speak to a business owner than really questioning your sales talent. Tell me about your work experience, what's your day to day like etc.. Really no difficult interview questions what so ever. The process will be an initial screen by HR, a introductory interview with a manager, and a final interview with the head of sales. If you sound energetic and that you're ok with over working yourself for minimal pay, you will do great. They will certainly set the expectations that promotions and raises will come frequently, but trust me, this couldn't be further from the truth.

Interview Questions

• I'm trying to find one and cannot. The process was very easy as the company needs sales reps.   Answer Question