Bemis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bemis

2.8

Sort:

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

After applying, I had a phone screen followed by an on site interview. The interview with HR lasted about 30 minutes followed by an interview with 2 others in the specific department.

Interview Questions

• Many situation/behavioral questions   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

I had never heard of Bemis before they approached me at the career fair. Every employee was extremely nice and seemed to represent the culture that they explained to me. After the career fair, I had an on-campus interview, and then I went to the headquarters for an info session on day one, and group rotation interview on day two.

Administrative Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

It seems like this company follows the traditional interview process: phone screening with a Human Resources staff member followed by face-to-face meetings with several people including the hiring manager. Two rounds of interviews after the initial phone screening.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions. A long script given to the interviewers   Answer Question

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiting team member; two separate on-site interviews with HR leaders for the position and several business partners to the role. These interviews focused on behavioral based questions. Focus on strategic abilities and partnering with the business.

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

The process was well coordinated from start to finish. I submitted my resume and one day later received my first contact. The phone interview focus on general work experience and eduction understanding. It also had a few behavior based questions. The in person interview was behavior based questions with 2 different groups of people. I then went on a short tour of the facility. People were friendly!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake. What happened and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bemis (Appleton, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process is behavioral based. Be prepared to answer many, many questions about how you would handle specific situations. Most often a 2 interview process. Average of 3 people interviewing. A department Manager, a HR rep and a team leader. Interviews are easy enough, very wordy and throughout of your background.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and how do you think that affects your work ability?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Interview

The HR people at this organization do not follow up with their candidates. When candidates spend their precious time interviewing they expect at the very least to receive an email explaining the status. Unfortunately this organization doesn’t value a candidates time and is unresponsive.

Interview Questions

Interview

First round: talk to campus recruiter over the phone for 30 mins. Really basic questions like why Bemis, why risk management, and some behavior questions.
    Second round: On-site interview. talk to four people at manager/director level. The interview is not challenging and they are trying to know more about you.

Interview Questions

• There is not too many unexpected questions. All questions are basic.   Answer Question

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bemis (Neenah, WI) in July 2012.

Interview

It began with a phone a phone screening. Then there was an in person interview which was informal. I met with several current employees, direct manager, and and finally with an IT director.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions in a loose setting. What is my experience was asked and where I saw my self in 5 years.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bemis (Neenah, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a job fair and had an on-campus interview the next week. I was then invited to an on-site interview a week later. I interviewed with 3 people at the on-site interview. After the interviews, an employee brought a few of the students who were interviewing to lunch and then to a facility tour.