Bemis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bemis Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.7

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

The process was well coordinated from start to finish. I submitted my resume and one day later received my first contact. The phone interview focus on general work experience and eduction understanding. It also had a few behavior based questions. The in person interview was behavior based questions with 2 different groups of people. I then went on a short tour of the facility. People were friendly!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake. What happened and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bemis (Oshkosh, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied via Bemis website, but also followed up with a recruiter on LinkedIn due to no activity. After follow-up I received an invite for a phone screen from the recruiter. Interview was what I expected and the recruiter made it very comfortable throughout the phone call. The only con is they do not plan to bring the person onboard for awhile.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding my experience, salary expectations, long-term goals......   Answer Question

Student Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bemis (Madison, WI).

Interview

The representatives visit my university for the career fair. I applied during career fair, attended the info section and interviewed the next day. There are two people interviewed me, mainly behavior based interview. The interview lasted around 40 minutes, they asked about 5 or 6 questions and no technical questions. Didn't receive an offer.

Converting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bemis (Oshkosh, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

-First interview is by phone
    -Urine test & Physical exam (have to drop your pants)
    -Second interview, shift supervisors from your department will interview you
    -Fairly easy questions to answer
    -They mainly want to know what kind of worker you will be but don't actually have a clue of how their employees really work (good/poorly)

Interview Questions

• How many days do you think should be okay for a worker to call in for because it's a nice day out?   1 Answer
    • Do you prefer working alone or in a group?   1 Answer

Mid Term Capacity Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bemis (Oshkosh, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Two back to back interviews. Basic questions asked, but not one question related to Planning as a whole. The interviewers were friendly, but seemed pre occupied with the time and the next interview. It was about one month before I was notified that other candidates were chosen.

Process Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bemis (Houghton, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I saw their recruiter at my schools career fair. I gave him my resume and talked with him for a few minutes. I received a callback for an interview for the next day later that night.

It was a straightforward interview with some fairly general questions about why you are a good candidate and what interests you about Bemis. The recruiter I spoke to during the career fair was present and asked most of the questions. An HR representative was also there and mostly took notes, but also asked about living accommodations and willingness to relocate. Most of the interview questions were about about personality, skills, previous experience, and desired five year career plan. These questions were then followed by the recruiter giving intermittent information about the company itself, possibly work locations and the position.

The last interview question was quite difficult and I was not at all prepared for it. The recruiter asked if me what I thought "the next big development in process engineering" will be. I gave a cobbled together answer about stuff I had read in a chemical engineering journal a while ago.

Bottom line: If you are going to interview with Bemis for their Process Engineering Coop, prepare for standard interview questions. Try not get too caught off guard by a curve ball question that will likely appear near the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is going to be the next big development in process engineering?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bemis (Lansing, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to a career fair on campus (Michigan state university) and talked to them. At that point they said they would be contacting people they wanted to interview the next that night. I got he call around 9 that night and had my interview the next day. The interview was decently relaxed and they said the standard questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to describe a difficult concept to someone who might not understand it?   Answer Question
    • tell us a time when were given a time to improve and what did you do?   Answer Question

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiting team member; two separate on-site interviews with HR leaders for the position and several business partners to the role. These interviews focused on behavioral based questions. Focus on strategic abilities and partnering with the business.

R&D Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bemis in September 2015.

Interview

I applied at a campus job fair and received an interview for the following day. I received a job offer with a $1000 signing bonus in my interview. I did not take the signing bonus (had a three day deadline to receive the bonus if accepted) due to waiting to hear back from other companies.

Packer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bemis.

Interview

Fairly easy they do all hiring through a temp service so as long as you had experience you got in. They made it easy and painless. They are hiring left and right in my area so like I said anyone with experience gets hired.