Ben Bridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ben Bridge Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Don't ask. It wasn't even worth the time or effort I put into the company. I wish they had never even hired me I was stupid enough to use them as a job reference only to find out that behind my back, they were telling potential employers not to hire me and that I was a bad employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview process was quite formal. the first question I was asked was "do you have a suit"? I was only wearing a nice shirt. They make you take a test that takes quite a while. They do not tell you this on the phone interview first. They have several scan tron sheets and it felt like a high school test. Overall a very dull not that fun experience.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy going, general questions. Was required to fill out a questionnaire to see if the individual was suitable to be in charge of high-value goods. The manager of the store is usually the one who does the interview, although there were sometimes other senior sales associates in charge of interviews.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the two folks who make up the department. Pretty standard questions. Being a jewelry company they are really into security and employee integrity. Oddly though they use honesty tests from the 70s that we all know the right answer to choose. The company's is family owned and operated so there is interaction with high level folks frequently and that seems to be part of their quality control.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and was at par with most retail stores. It was not difficult at all and simple, If you want to work at Ben Bridge I would recommend dressing nicely and being personable. I had a very good experience with this company overall and very much enjoyed the staff at the specific location I interviewed at and the management was very organize and friendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ben Bridge.

Interview

Applied online and was called within a few days for a short phone interview. Went to the store for a follow-up interview with the store manager, basic background, getting to know you questions, why would you fit in here etc, personality tests. 2nd interview with assistant manager, more in depth questions and laid out expectations, 3rd interview with store associate basically to see if I would fit in with everyone. Final interview with manager, role playing. Drug test. Background Check. Meeting with a Private Investigator. Clearance. Hired.

Negotiation

No negotiations because there is a bonus structure.

Professional Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Broomfield, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied for the role and received an email the same day to arrange an interview. Interview was basically a casual chat about the company and values, also mentioned was that the company offers tuition assistance for gemology school which I thought was a nice big plus.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Everett, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person with store manager, then interview with regional manager. The phone interview is standard and the in person interview is fairly average. The interview with the regional manager seemed like an extra step that was repetitive.

Sales Jeweler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Sacramento, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

interesting I interview with a private investigator I got my picture taken and finger print, I felt like I must be joining the CIA, then some test more test, I loved the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ben Bridge (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online and was asked to come by, interview was causal. Focus was on previous personal sales goals and Ben Bridge core values. Second interview was with assistant more question about yourself. Then took personality questionire. Final interview was with regional manager

Negotiation

One sided offer "This is what our company allows me to extend to you".