Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions in Concord, CA | Glassdoor

Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions in Concord, CA

Updated May 23, 2017

Planner-buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA).

Interview

Great recruiter for company. She asked great questions. The interview in house was a group interview panel. The hiring manager, and several managers who interact with buyer participate and then they take you on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your excel skills. Can you do Pivot Tables and vlookup?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't really negotiate. They offered me what I put on the application as my desired income. I suggest you don't low ball that.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process for Benchmark had numerous rounds.
    1st round is with HR. They generally ask your background and your pay request
    2nd round is with numerous managers including the hiring manager you would work for
    Final round is with the General Manager.
    HR called between rounds providing updates.

Interview Questions

• Please indicate the level of SPC experience that you have.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

interview process is very friendly and they know what they want .you need to prepare yourself to answer to very practical questions.so first of all the recruiter calls and invite you for interview .
    for interview you need to be ready and wear casual cloths.

Interview Questions

• what we have to do to monitor our product variation consistently?   1 Answer