Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorpark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Moorpark, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called by Susan in HR and went on an interview a few days later. I had reviewed their website and went in all dressed up and enthusiastic about the company

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Tempe, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Unorganized, Lengthy, and basically a process where interviewers just fluffed their feathers to brag about how great they are. No one listens only talks. For one phone interview the CIO called 30 minutes earlier than scheduled and was annoyed when I didnt answer immediately. Then was distracted the whole interview, not interested in learning about me and didnt ask questions and couldnt wait to get off phone. I had to ask him questions! He nded the call early stating he was busy and had imoortant things to do. Had the nerve to tell HR I was boring and that he wanted to hang up the phone. Wow. Good luck to your career. Shows great leadership skill. Not a place I would ever want to work at and thankfully I figured that out quickly.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process for Benchmark had numerous rounds.
    1st round is with HR. They generally ask your background and your pay request
    2nd round is with numerous managers including the hiring manager you would work for
    Final round is with the General Manager.
    HR called between rounds providing updates.

Interview Questions

• Please indicate the level of SPC experience that you have.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview from the technical apartment of the company, lasted for 15 min, Basically some questions about the project I was doing in school and discuss of my resume.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

Sometime a slow process, but they are very thorogh

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with past development processes and what would you do to change or improve the process   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Nashua, NH) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was straight forward.They didn't ask me any technical questions regarding my major except giving me some scenario and asked me how i react in a particular situation.

Interview Questions

• There was no any difficult question ,just normal questions about postion   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR via email and filled out a 15 question questionnaire,Interview was scheduled and had a conference call interview. The conference interview was conducted with 3 individuals, It was very brief, they asked all the questions and didn't ask me if I had any questions, it ended rather abruptly. The audio quality was poor and hard to hear what they were saying, Their website doesn't show any type of product portfolio and no list of past or current clients, It was difficult researching this company and finding examples of their past work.

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer environmental or product design?   1 Answer