Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2016

2.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Tempe, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Unorganized, Lengthy, and basically a process where interviewers just fluffed their feathers to brag about how great they are. No one listens only talks. For one phone interview the CIO called 30 minutes earlier than scheduled and was annoyed when I didnt answer immediately. Then was distracted the whole interview, not interested in learning about me and didnt ask questions and couldnt wait to get off phone. I had to ask him questions! He nded the call early stating he was busy and had imoortant things to do. Had the nerve to tell HR I was boring and that he wanted to hang up the phone. Wow. Good luck to your career. Shows great leadership skill. Not a place I would ever want to work at and thankfully I figured that out quickly.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process for Benchmark had numerous rounds.
    1st round is with HR. They generally ask your background and your pay request
    2nd round is with numerous managers including the hiring manager you would work for
    Final round is with the General Manager.
    HR called between rounds providing updates.

Interview Questions

• Please indicate the level of SPC experience that you have.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Clovis, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

excellent support, ever knowledgeable staff, pleasant and motivating, Make you relax and they help to answer the questions correctly..share similar experiences and very open to new ideas
    Talked about the company in great detail and generates interest in the company

Interview Questions

• Something you are proud off   1 Answer

Receiving Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

Was contacted via email to setup an onsite interview. Went in for the interview and was given an offer the next day. I had to complete a drug test before I started working, and had a background check ran on me.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral, they are basically trying gauge your integrity.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

interview process is very friendly and they know what they want .you need to prepare yourself to answer to very practical questions.so first of all the recruiter calls and invite you for interview .
    for interview you need to be ready and wear casual cloths.

Interview Questions

• what we have to do to monitor our product variation consistently?   1 Answer

Machine Operator II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

The hiring process was really painless. I was a temp before I was hired on to a full-time position. I had a few months of on the job experience there, plus a few years experience at a different company.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find anything difficult, or was there any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview from the technical apartment of the company, lasted for 15 min, Basically some questions about the project I was doing in school and discuss of my resume.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

Sometime a slow process, but they are very thorogh

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with past development processes and what would you do to change or improve the process   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in June 2013.

Interview

ask if I new how to make boxes then ask me to make boxes so that I could pack an item hat was coming down the assembly line .made about ten boxes , for different items coming down the line

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Nashua, NH) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was straight forward.They didn't ask me any technical questions regarding my major except giving me some scenario and asked me how i react in a particular situation.

Interview Questions

• There was no any difficult question ,just normal questions about postion   Answer Question
Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Benchmark Electronics IT Manager Interview Tempe, AZ Why do you want this job
Benchmark Electronics Quality Engineer Interview Concord, CA Please indicate the level of SPC experience that you have.
Benchmark Electronics Quality Engineer Interview Concord, CA Q: What was one thing that they asked you?
Benchmark Electronics Senior Planner Interview Clovis, CA Something you are proud off
Benchmark Electronics Receiving Clerk Interview All behavioral, they are basically trying gauge your integrity.
Benchmark Electronics Quality Engineer Interview Concord, CA what we have to do to monitor our product variation consistently?
Benchmark Electronics Machine Operator II Interview I didn't find anything difficult, or was there any unexpected questions
Benchmark Electronics Software Developer Interview Rochester, MN Nothing too unexpected
Benchmark Electronics Electrical Engineer Interview Explain your experience with past development processes and what would you do to change or improve the process
Benchmark Electronics Packer Interview how long have I been a packer
Benchmark Electronics Intern Interview Nashua, NH There was no any difficult question ,just normal questions about postion