Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2016

2.5

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

Sometime a slow process, but they are very thorogh

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with past development processes and what would you do to change or improve the process   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in March 2009.

Interview

2 interviews in one day. First was Manager, then Director. Immediately get offered on the same day. Received offer letter and medical check up on the interview day too.

Interview Questions

• How do you fix this issue (he explained an issue)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was freshy and they have standard market salary.

Manufacturing Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angleton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Angleton, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Good HR. started off with phone interview, continued with multiple Technical telephone interviews. Followed by one on one onsite interview. Followed by drug test, background test, salary negotiation and offer. Had a weekend to decide on the offer.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process for Benchmark had numerous rounds.
    1st round is with HR. They generally ask your background and your pay request
    2nd round is with numerous managers including the hiring manager you would work for
    Final round is with the General Manager.
    HR called between rounds providing updates.

Interview Questions

• Please indicate the level of SPC experience that you have.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview from the technical apartment of the company, lasted for 15 min, Basically some questions about the project I was doing in school and discuss of my resume.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephone, face to face with program director/ senior program manager

Interview Questions

• How to work out solution for no clear forecast/ demand   1 Answer

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braşov (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Braşov (Romania)) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial encounter was at Benchmark open days , an open doors event where I submitted my CV. Four weeks later I was contacted for the first interview which was a review of my previous work experience, personal goals and character . There where 2 interviewers: the manager of the engineering department and the HR . Second interview was a test of visual skills, motor skills, interpreting technical drawings, schematics and diagrams, and following instructions.
    The third time I met the manager and the HR again and discussed expectations, pay, and working conditions, Interviews where 2-3 weeks apart .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations where not what I expected, they have an salary base already outlined and it was a take it or leave it kind of situation, bonuses are on company wide basis so no negotiation there either, the only thing you can get is a deduction of transport costs but keep on it.

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in January 2011.

Interview

people are very good
    good working atmosphere

Interview Questions

Negotiation

traditional work culture
    Office located out of city

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR via email and filled out a 15 question questionnaire,Interview was scheduled and had a conference call interview. The conference interview was conducted with 3 individuals, It was very brief, they asked all the questions and didn't ask me if I had any questions, it ended rather abruptly. The audio quality was poor and hard to hear what they were saying, Their website doesn't show any type of product portfolio and no list of past or current clients, It was difficult researching this company and finding examples of their past work.

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer environmental or product design?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

interview process is very friendly and they know what they want .you need to prepare yourself to answer to very practical questions.so first of all the recruiter calls and invite you for interview .
    for interview you need to be ready and wear casual cloths.

Interview Questions

• what we have to do to monitor our product variation consistently?   1 Answer