Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.6

Machine Operator II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

The hiring process was really painless. I was a temp before I was hired on to a full-time position. I had a few months of on the job experience there, plus a few years experience at a different company.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find anything difficult, or was there any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Clovis, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

excellent support, ever knowledgeable staff, pleasant and motivating, Make you relax and they help to answer the questions correctly..share similar experiences and very open to new ideas
    Talked about the company in great detail and generates interest in the company

Interview Questions

• Something you are proud off   1 Answer

Machine Operator II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired from the use of a local temp service. Once the position was opened up for outside hire, I had to fill out an external an internal application. The interview was very painless for me, since the interviewers were already my direct supervisors so it felt more like a conversation than an interview

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions that was asked difficult   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in June 2013.

Interview

ask if I new how to make boxes then ask me to make boxes so that I could pack an item hat was coming down the assembly line .made about ten boxes , for different items coming down the line

Receiving Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview

Was contacted via email to setup an onsite interview. Went in for the interview and was given an offer the next day. I had to complete a drug test before I started working, and had a background check ran on me.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral, they are basically trying gauge your integrity.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Tempe, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Unorganized, Lengthy, and basically a process where interviewers just fluffed their feathers to brag about how great they are. No one listens only talks. For one phone interview the CIO called 30 minutes earlier than scheduled and was annoyed when I didnt answer immediately. Then was distracted the whole interview, not interested in learning about me and didnt ask questions and couldnt wait to get off phone. I had to ask him questions! He nded the call early stating he was busy and had imoortant things to do. Had the nerve to tell HR I was boring and that he wanted to hang up the phone. Wow. Good luck to your career. Shows great leadership skill. Not a place I would ever want to work at and thankfully I figured that out quickly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Nashua, NH) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was straight forward.They didn't ask me any technical questions regarding my major except giving me some scenario and asked me how i react in a particular situation.

Interview Questions

• There was no any difficult question ,just normal questions about postion   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Concord, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

interview process is very friendly and they know what they want .you need to prepare yourself to answer to very practical questions.so first of all the recruiter calls and invite you for interview .
    for interview you need to be ready and wear casual cloths.

Interview Questions

• what we have to do to monitor our product variation consistently?   1 Answer

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics (Rochester, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR via email and filled out a 15 question questionnaire,Interview was scheduled and had a conference call interview. The conference interview was conducted with 3 individuals, It was very brief, they asked all the questions and didn't ask me if I had any questions, it ended rather abruptly. The audio quality was poor and hard to hear what they were saying, Their website doesn't show any type of product portfolio and no list of past or current clients, It was difficult researching this company and finding examples of their past work.

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer environmental or product design?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in January 2011.

Interview

people are very good
    good working atmosphere

Interview Questions

Negotiation

traditional work culture
    Office located out of city