Bending Spoons Content Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Content

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bending Spoons Content Interview Questions

Content Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bending Spoons.

Interview

Bending spoons unfortunately are not the company they paint themselves to be. Their hiring process is the worst I have ever experienced. They are incredibly slow and inconsiderate to their candidates. I was made to wait months on end to even hear the first good news that I had got through to the second stage, then once you have done a test (5hrs of your time) you have to wait again to hear if you have made it through to the round which is a first interview. They have little respect for the fact that potential candidates are spending their time on this recruitment process. Their contact is just automated, no reply emails and as I previously mentioned, it's a ridiculously slow process. The company itself is quite arrogant, I found. When you do get through to the next stage they send emails in which they brag about how hard it is to even get through to the next stage, and as they state on their website it's incredibly hard to get a job with them. However, after this recruitment process I am glad I didn't as if they work like this during the interview process I would not be THAT confident that they are a great company to work for. They need bringing down to Earth and learn how to treat people with respect.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about how you work under pressure, your passions etc.   Answer Question