Bending Spoons Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Analyst

Bending Spoons Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bending Spoons in April 2019.

Interview

I finished all the written tests which were sent via email in 3 different rounds. Most of the tests involved logics, mobile and app marketing knowledge, observation of graphs and data analysis, few of them excel/Google sheet skills as well. Each test has it own time limit - i found the ones created by the company ok in terms of time allowance, but they also sent a logic/numerical SHL test at the end where time pressure was very high. After that I had a first phone screen with HR and then a VC call with one of the founders and a data scientist. Also in this last call some of the questions were about logical/numerical tests to answer on the spot. I found the recruiting and tests challenging but at the same time stimulating. The only negative part is that you really invest a lot of time and energies in doing all their tests but they don't give you any feedback on the results at the end. It would have been fair at least to know if the negative outcome of the application was because of the tests' results, personality fit or the direct interview answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bending Spoons

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons in February 2019.

Interview

The process consists of assignments, two interviews, and then if they like you - final interview.
    So first I got three assignments (1.5hrs, 1.5hrs, 2hrs), then I got automatically contacted that I need to accomplish five more assignments (1hr, 1hr, 30m, 3hrs, and I think 2.5hrs). There is no time limit, but it took me one week in both cases.
    Then it took a while before they suggested two interview slots to me. We agreed on the closest one, and an interview took 40min out of supposed 1hr. It was a mix of "tell me..." and "read-reply" types of questions. Nothing about the skills, but everything about me as an employee.
    Then in a while I was suggested to pick one of the two slots for the second interview which was supposed to take 1.5hrs. The closest proposed day was in 2 weeks from the day they contacted me.
    About a week before the interview, I got an email that the company found a very strong candidate, and they don't want to waste my time but wish me luck :)
    Overall a fairly positive experience, although I wouldn't say it was the best one I had!

Interview Questions

• What would you change in yourselves if you'd had a chance?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons in March 2018.

Interview

I submitted my CV online and was contacted about a week later for a test (no HR phone call, all automated). The test took around 4 hours and I was not successful. I honestly thought I had done the test well enough to pass to the second step, so I was disappointed.
    I applied to this company as they're based in Italy but seem to have an international and motivating culture. Unfortunately, already from the comments on their website you're a little put off by how much they show off about their selective hiring process. I'm sure they receive a lot of applications and firing people once you've hired them in Italy is complicated, however, I've had much more human and competency based interviews from all the other places where I've applied.

Interview Questions

• Online test on long term value of apps, marketing of apps and number of users for a list of apps (logic / maths based tests)   Answer Question