Bending Spoons Games Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bending Spoons Games Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

1 Interview Review

Games Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons.

Interview

I was first contacted via email and asked to solve a set of 4 cases (between 1 and 3 hours each) on their own platform. While extremely time consuming, this part of the process was actually interesting, with consulting-like cases but related to their industry/positiong you're applying for.
Then, I was asked to solve 4 additional cases with the same format and one logical thinking test with an average of 1 minute for each question (this was harder than the cases).
This part of the process was extremely time consuming (at least one full day) and maybe too much for people already working in other companies. Anyway, I think it is a good way to let unmotivated people out without any effort from the company itself.

As a second step I was invited to a skype interview with HR. A this point it wasn't clear if the evaluation of cases/test was positive or not. This is a big minus, since I later found out that all that work hadn't been checked yet. Skype interview was the disappointing part of the process: for the first time in my professional experience I didn't feel comfortable when interacting with the interviewer, who seemed detached and extremely cold. It really felt weird at last, and I would have never expected that from a young tech company. Part of the interview even consisted in the interviewer sending multiple choice behavioral questions via Skype, which also felt weird and consistent with an innovative technological culture.

I think that the company should really work on this second step of the process, while the first step is actually challenging and engaging in a positive way, even if time consuming.

Interview Questions

• To choose from a set of possible answers what is motivating you in your daily job (e.g. money, environment, etc.)   Answer Question