Bending Spoons Legal Counsel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bending Spoons Legal Counsel Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

3.3

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

I had the opportunity to take part in the first two stages of BS's hiring process.
They took place through a private link where you were able to access a set of problems. The effort in terms of time is quite high: the first set of problems was composed of 4 problems to be resolved in an overall time of 8 hours; the second set (3 problems) in 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Despite the final outcome (I didn't pass the second stage), it's been very interesting and challenging to take part in such different hiring process.

Moreover, the recruiter which I talked with has been supportive and helpful. I really appreciated this approach and I'm quite sure that this is only an example of the working environment of BS in its whole.

Interview Questions

• I will not post here the problems since it would be unfair towards BS.

Anyway they tested not only my legal skills, but also and especially how I face problems in areas different from legal ones: they want to evaluate your lateral thinking and your ability to analyze and solve problems you are unfamiliar with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bending Spoons

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)) in May 2019.

Interview

Basically you send your Resume along with a cover letter (step#1).
    If you pass step#1 of selection process, you will face step #2: you will have 8 hours (!) to submit 4 tests which are definitely tailored both to the job position you applied for and to your academic/professional background (assuming that you are applying for a position that fits your skills and expertise).

I was not able to go further.
    Eventually you won't be "left out to dry": you will get a kind feedback from the company's HR.

Interview Questions

• I'm not allowed to report the exact questions I was asked, but, honestly, it's been one of the most interesting selection process I had the possibility to participate to. Anything but trivial, standard, sloppy. I really appreciated the attention to details and the competence: the documentation provided during the tests was remarkably as close as possible to the reality.
      It all made me hope they would open a new position in the future just for me to apply again (and hopefully make it to the end).   Answer Question

Legal Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bending Spoons.

Interview

After sending cv and cover letter I was selected for a 4 online tests process.
    Process was fast; HR was helpful.
    Only downside there is no official feedback after the tests

Interview Questions

• All the tests were focused on reasoning and analyzing problems in 1.5 hour or more. No questions on legal topics   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Legal Counsel Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bending Spoons.

Interview

Esperienza pessima. Il processo di selezione è durato 4 mesi con la richiesta di una quantità di tempo da parte del candidato veramente spropositata. Colloqui spostati più volte, sintomo di grandissima scorrettezza nei confronti di chi dedica giornate per fare i test da loro proposti. Inoltre, il primo colloquio con l’hr è stato quasi telegrafico.
    Sicuramente - almeno in questa sede - bending spoons non sembra essere la società di cui si legge negli svariati articoli. In nessun processo di selezione mi sono sentito così profondamente umiliato. E l’umiliazione deriva dalla quantità (e qualità) di tempo investiti nel processo e, in risposta, (oltre a spostare colloqui di settimana in settimana) dal ricevere dopo 4 mesi una semplice mail con “ci spiace, non è andata come volevamo”, senza dare motivazioni minimamente “personalizzate”. In ogni caso, si percepisce una profonda immaturità nella gestione del procedimento.

Interview Questions

• Domande da HR che si trovano su internet facilmente (un tuo pregio, un tuo difetto, come ti vedono i colleghi, cosa direbbero i colleghi di te, ecc.)   Answer Question