Bending Spoons Mobile Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bending Spoons Mobile Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

4.0

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)) in September 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process has been itself a great learning experience, and I think it truly reflects the care and thoughtfulness of the Bending Spoons' people . The HR people always took the time to deeply explain the process to me as I was going forward in it. It was my first work interview ever and it goes without saying that I was pretty anxious about some of its parts, but I took my time (the whole thing took about 2.5 months I think) and everything went pretty smoothly. The process consisted in an initial math-logic quiz, 4 problem solving problems, a coding challenge and 4 other problem solving problems more focused on the apps market and such (stuff that I think you're at least supposed to have seen before if you're applying for this position). In the meantime there have been 2 remote interviews and 1 final interview in Milan.

Despite it certainly wasn't easy (the "employment bar" as they say it's pretty high), I think this process was handled with extreme care and dedication on the Bending Spoons' side, especially after reading and hearing from friends how other (even bigger) companies treat their candidates (i.e. by being disrespectful of their time and efforts).

Interview Questions

• Don't really know how much of the questions can be disclosed, but I can tell you that the book "cracking the coding interview" has been quite helpful to me, and gave me insights on how to solve some questions and problems I later faced in the process   1 Answer

Bending Spoons Response

Dec 27, 2018

Thank you, anonymous Spooner. Rumors have it our recruiters already ordered "Cracking the coding interview" for our internal library! ❤️

Other Interview Reviews for Bending Spoons

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Some standarized test nonsense, some logical problems, a coding challenge, and a interview.

Took too long to get back. Got left in the dark.

Feedback was vague and the tests felt too ridiculous. People are more than just a stupid standarized test. Maybe try getting to know them better. The whole thing felt pretentious.

Interview Questions

• One question I think I can share is "What was your worst project"   1 Answer