Bending Spoons Operations Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bending Spoons Operations Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

4.0

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons.

Interview

I applied for a role and received an email with link to a test in 2 days. This included 3 questions that took 1.5-2 hours each. A week later I received a note saying I'd done well, and they added 4 more questions to my account, all 1.5-2 hours each. I took a few hours a night over 6 evenings to complete the two rounds of timed test questions, never speaking to anyone. There was only 1 of the 7 questions that related to the role at all. I understand the interest in knowing how people would work through a complicated problem that is outside of their skillset, but not 6 of 7 questions. In the end, after 10-11 hours of work, I got an email rejection.
You really need to put a few calls earlier into your process because you're likely missing out on good people. It was a really disappointing experience. If every person who loves your company applies for a job and has this candidate experience, you'll risk damaging your employer brand and business. There are ways to get rejected from a job without disliking the company in the end (because we're not all suited for all jobs), unfortunately that's not the case here. If you want good people, treat your candidates better.

Other Interview Reviews for Bending Spoons

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bending Spoons in November 2018.

Interview

3 tests plus 1 behavioural game. I applied online and received a set of tests to be completed. These required some skills I honestly don't have but were nice overall. My application was rejected through a kind, although generic, email from a recruiter. At least they tried to understand If I was good through tests and not simply screening my CV, therefore I appreciated their process, although I wasn't finally chosen.

Interview Questions