Bending Spoons QA Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bending Spoons QA Tester Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

3.7

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process is incredibly demanding, without making you feel under immense pressure. They founders are actively involved in the entire hiring and interviewing process. The interview was difficult, but good. They really listen and give you a fair chance.

Other Interview Reviews for Bending Spoons

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)) in June 2018.

Interview

i was contacted personally from a recruiter after a click in a online advertisement; i was told to apply with cv and cover letter and that i could fit the profile they were looking for excetera...after some days they send me another email telling me i "should consider an achievement in itself" the fact that after a very deep screening of my resumee, i was not killed by their amazing and impossible recruiting process. Later on, temporized tests were sent, with detailed instructions on how to do them, and submit them. First 2 tests were technical and i felt i performed well. BAD THING is the 3rd was total psychometric crap, soaked with tricks and ambushes, and presented like you should be honest but you don't get what they really want to know about you. They ask you to perform 3 tasks for a total of 5 hour, and then you get a noreply mail in which they tell you to be polite, and not bother them with asking the detailed feedback they won't never provide you. So it's just energy consuming, with no regard of the person. Also the fact they start talking to you personally, and then use a form to dismiss you is very unpleasent and careless. Also, a selection process that dismissed you with a psycometric crap online assesment, making you loose so much time for nothing, is very disappointing.

Interview Questions

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)) in June 2019.

Interview

The recruiter got in touch with me in March and I finally go the job offer at the end of July. The process was very long and consisted of 8 steps, some of them quite challenging. I think the thorough process - besides selecting the best candidates - is also used to discourage people who are not committed enough.
    There were two skill tests, they both lasted 5 hours.
    Most of the selection process took place from remote.
    There were 3 interviews with 5 different people: recruiters, leads and co-founders.

Interview Questions

• During the interviews they were mostly focused on my character, my general and specific behaviour in different situations, my passions. They wanted to know if I could be a good match for the excellent level of the company.   1 Answer