Bending Spoons Recruiter Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bending Spoons Recruiter Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

4.5

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and I received three emails very soon telling me I was admitted to their difficult selection process. Two emails were automated and they provide the link to access to the tests I was expected to take. Instead, the third one was personalized, meaning that a recruiter gave me more information about the hiring process, including the timeline. All information are extremely detailed and the efficient recruiter is always available to help and support you, if you need to. The process consisted of a set of three relatively easy problems that would help them to learn more about you and the way you approach unusual situations regarding the tasks you would potentially handle in Bending Spoons as a recruiter. I passed this step and after few days I was required to complete other two hard tests. These were extremely tough but i suppose they were intended to assess your ability to understand their particular business and your familiarity with apps. Every problem has a time limit (1 hour or 1 hour and half), and the difficult point is to organize your (possibly original) solutions in this small time slot.
At last, I failed the last two tests, but I think this is the most interesting, fun and educational selection process ever. You have the opportunity to test your skills in a highly creative way and to learn more about yourself and the tasks regarding the job you applied to. As a aspiring recruiter, this is the best opportunity to acquire additional skills just being involved in a hiring process!
Also the dismission was extremely professional. Indeed, they don't forget to keep a person-to-person relation (personalized emails, timely responses, and so on and so forth), not just in order to take care of their prestigious employer brand but also to make you feel valuable, no matter the result.

Interview Questions

• As far as I'm concerned, it's unfair to reveal details regarding the questions and problems I tackled as it would provide an advantage in this competition. Furthermore, it's a crucial part of this peculiar selection process to be unaware of the tests you are going to face because they want to assess your capability to manage unfamiliar and unexpected problems in a short time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bending Spoons

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Milan (Italy)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very long and time consuming interview process, made of an initial selection by the HR, a set of 4/5 relatively easy problems (each time consuming though, 1 to 2 hours necessary for each), a skype interview with the HR, another set of 4/5 more difficult problems and a second skype interview with more employees. I appreciated that the process really tested my ability to do the job by giving me conctere tasks that I would also be asked to do once hired, rather than vague competency-based questions.
    I eventually did not get an offer, but I was given timely and personalized feedback. Most professional treatment I was given thus far.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered way more than was expected of you   Answer Question
    • List these tasks, from the ones you feel you'd be the most happy to the ones you'd be the least happy doing.   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to do recruiting?   Answer Question

Bending Spoons Response

May 29, 2018 – People Operations

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. It means a lot to feel appreciated, and our recruiters rejoice at every candidate's positive experience.

We really try our best to develop a process that gives candidates a fair exposure to the role, and we are glad you appreciated our effort despite the outcome. However, to make sure our candidates keep giving us answers that are honest and not prepared, we'd like to ask you to remove the less-than-obvious questions you added to your review. We do realize Glassdoor values this kind of input and understand how a candidate might find it useful to prepare his interview, but with interviews focused on the behavioral side, we feel like knowing our questions in advance might hinder the process even for aligned candidates - staged answers don't make an excellent first impression.

Thank you for your understanding, we hope to hear back from you!

the Bending Spoons team