Bending Spoons Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bending Spoons Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bending Spoons

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process after approval of my resume and cover letter consisted of 4 online questions. I was given a week to answer those at my leisure. I was informed that after this we would proceed to an online call but I couldn't reach that point sadly.

Interview Questions

• I was given a few mostly logical exercises which could be answered in pseudocode and were around an hour and 30 minutes each.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bending Spoons

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bending Spoons (New Delhi (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

The complete process consisted of 4 phases of tests including coding tests, a long coding assignment, essays, HR interview, and a MAT test. The last phase was an interview on Google Meet. It was a interview with the co-founder.

Interview Questions

• Before the interview, some general aptitude and time-based coding tests were conducted as well as a long coding assignment was given and a MAT test was conducted on an external platform. In the interview, the questions were based on logical reasoning and mental ability. They also inquired about various points in my CV.   Answer Question