BeneFit Cosmetics Beauty Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BeneFit Cosmetics Beauty Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Beauty Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BeneFit Cosmetics (Southampton, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

It has changed since I had my interview. I believe that you still go to the recruitment morning where you're briefly interviewed. They don't want you to "just love makeup" you HAVE to have an understanding of delivering amazing customer service and having the confidence to approach people. A good knowledge of Benefits best sellers and of the brand as a whole, for example how it was founded. Once you have passed this you will be invited to audition.
The audition process is basically putting you on the real life counter in store. You must sit down 3 customers and show them products while the manager/interviewer watches you.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BeneFit Cosmetics

Beauty Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BeneFit Cosmetics in March 2011.

Interview

Company contacted me via phone and scheduled an interview the very next day. Arrived at department store and proceeded with interview with business director of cosmetics line and counter manager employed by department store. Interview took no longer than 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Explaining a situation where you had to deal with a disgruntled customer   Answer Question