Benedictine Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benedictine Health System

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benedictine Health System.

Interview

Found the position online and submitted my resume. They took a while to get back to me and the process itself was lengthy. Everyone was very friendly. Their offices are conveniently located halfway between Minneapolis and St. Paul on University Ave.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benedictine Health System in March 2014.

Interview

Very informal. Can send application via email address on website. Many employees hired because they know someone on staff already. Will do a thorough background check, including contacting references and criminal background check. Short tests, including dosage calc and nursing judgment, ethics scenarios. May give PT hours even if you are offered FT position. Staff are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too tough, frankly. They hire lots of new nurses and expect to train them, so you need to be qualified for entry level nursing job, have unemcumbered license, good references, and willingness to work hard. Will ask how you feel about working with chronically mentally Ill, addicts, and undocumented immigrants, because BHS mission is to care for poorest of the poor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nursing supervisor made an offer and staffing person said I would be paid less, so get the offer in writing.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winsted, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Benedictine Health System (Winsted, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

They called me to set up an interview, I met with the DON for the interview. They DON asked me a few questions, I received a tour of the building, and they called me 2 hrs after I left to offer me a job.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Benedictine Health System (Shakopee, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

It was low key, informal and pleasant. HR is pleasant and put me at ease. I met with the Sub Acute unit manager and received a tour, then sat with her in her office and conducted the review. The Unit mgr was very friendly and set me at ease because I was a bit anxious of changing positions.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in?
      Long range goals?
      Give an example of how you conduct conflict resolution?
      Answer Question