BenefitMall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.5

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Towson, MD).

Interview

Was tested at the temp office, worked in the position for six months and was eligible for hire. My manager took me to the board room and asked if I wanted the job, needed the money, said, yes.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks. Schedules had to be coordinated for the on site interview. The process was very smooth and I was updated throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the team environment?   1 Answer

New Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

One on one interview with supervisor of whatever department you're interviewing for. It's more of a sales pitch where they tell you about the company than a normal interview. I sat through a 1.5 long spill of what my department does on a day to day basis and the only thing I was asked about was what I knew regarding the company. Not a normal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company?   1 Answer

Operations Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Franklin, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Short. Interviewer was 20 minutes late. I was told I would have a reply within 2 weeks and never heard back until after I followed up 3 times just to be informed that they have not moved forward with other interviews.

Interview Questions

• Experience level? Why do you want to leave your other position? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How can you contribute to training within the company?   1 Answer

Saa Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BenefitMall.

Interview

Interview
    There were two interviewers in the room. Both were very relaxed, and seemed to be really engaged with my answers and my experience. One guy was really young, the woman was middle aged. Man shared that he was a transfer from Pittsburgh to southern Indiana and that freaked me out. Other that that, the room was really hot and they were cool with me making jokes about

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BenefitMall (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick process - we connected, next day met with hiring manager and their superior. Within days met with team, offer in hand by end of week. Overall, great experience - wonderful people but not a fit at this time.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BenefitMall.

Interview

Very friendly, in depth face to face with local leadership that was over lunch. Discussed qualifications based on previous experience and the role that was available. Very comfortable and open with pretty much none of my questions left unanswered . Felt like I would be taking a position with eyes wide open and a comprehensive of the objectives and resources available to achieve them.

Interview Questions

• Much focus on previous experience in similar role. Discussed several real world management scenarios and outcomes.   1 Answer

Senior Client Interface Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Towson, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

After being recruited by Wheeler Staffing Partners, I applied for the position at Benefit Mall. The interview was a "behavioral" only style interview. They were only interviewing candidates that they already knew had the technical qualifications. I had worked with both interviewers many years ago and had excellent rapport with one of them. I had fair but not overwhelming rapport with the other interviewer. I described my eagerness to apply all of my previous knowledge to this new position which excited them. They actually did most of the talking during the 55 minute interview. They explained how the benefits (medical, dental, vision) were considerably more expensive than my current employer. They also explained how there was no real growth potential with the position for which I was interviewing. They tried to prepare me for the culture shock if I were to come on board with them. They were super friendly but gave no true indication that they would not hire me. Turns out, they did not hire me. I figure it is just as well since it would not allow me to advance my career and would cost me more money to take the benefits.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me ANY questions. It was all conversational and the interviewers did 90% of the talking.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BenefitMall in March 2016.

Interview

First you get a call for interview. Then they will ask you to come twice for in person interview. First interview with Manager and Architect. Second with developers.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked basic oop questions,and they will you give you one problem to solve it on board   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The normal questions were asked. However, I was already an employee when I was offered a promotion therefore some of the questions were different. The main questions in the initial interview revolved around data entry, working in a fast paced atmosphere and if I had any experience working with brokers.