BenefitMall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2018

2.3

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Tukwila, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

First there was a very pleasant phone interview with one of their Corporate HR Recruiters. Based on that interview I was sent via email some online tests to complete. After the testing, I was contacted for an in-person interview with a Supervisor and a Manager. The interview was very relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress? Its a high stress position.   1 Answer

New Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

One on one interview with supervisor of whatever department you're interviewing for. It's more of a sales pitch where they tell you about the company than a normal interview. I sat through a 1.5 long spill of what my department does on a day to day basis and the only thing I was asked about was what I knew regarding the company. Not a normal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company?   1 Answer

New Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred to Benefitmall by a previous employee. They suggested that I would be a good fit in this corporate environment. I was contacted by the office manager and asked to come in for an interview. The interview as one-on-one and the office manager conducted the interview. She was very professional and helped me feel comfortable that Benefitmall would be a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• No strange interview questions - standard questions (tell me about yourself, what do you think are your greatest strengths and weaknesses).   Answer Question

Operations Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Franklin, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Short. Interviewer was 20 minutes late. I was told I would have a reply within 2 weeks and never heard back until after I followed up 3 times just to be informed that they have not moved forward with other interviews.

Interview Questions

• Experience level? Why do you want to leave your other position? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How can you contribute to training within the company?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Towson, MD).

Interview

Was tested at the temp office, worked in the position for six months and was eligible for hire. My manager took me to the board room and asked if I wanted the job, needed the money, said, yes.

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BenefitMall in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called for interview with District manager for a position. Met Supervisor at office location for about an hour. Basic interviewing questions. Tell me about yourself, your work history and why you. Was very helpful in correcting or redirecting an answer to be more effective. Gave a great analogy. I was asked to go on a ride along the next day ( Saturday) I agreed and met at location for one hour. I was told I would be contacted. I was called by VP and had second interview by phone. Offer was given the following day.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BenefitMall in March 2016.

Interview

First you get a call for interview. Then they will ask you to come twice for in person interview. First interview with Manager and Architect. Second with developers.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked basic oop questions,and they will you give you one problem to solve it on board   1 Answer

Senior Product Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BenefitMall in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then Hiring Mgr, then a peer Manager. All sounded like I was a good fit and they would work through the process and let me know. No call backs and no activity. Recruiter said she had no answers and after a few weeks she finally heard that she would here something in the week. Follow up with recruiter after that resulted in no more feedback. I find all of this contrary to their first core value which is Open and Honest Communication.
    Its good to learn about this company now before making a mistake by joining them.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BenefitMall.

Interview

Very friendly, in depth face to face with local leadership that was over lunch. Discussed qualifications based on previous experience and the role that was available. Very comfortable and open with pretty much none of my questions left unanswered . Felt like I would be taking a position with eyes wide open and a comprehensive of the objectives and resources available to achieve them.

Interview Questions

• Much focus on previous experience in similar role. Discussed several real world management scenarios and outcomes.   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BenefitMall (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Multi-step interview process, but some important job details were never discussed (i.e., specific job expectations, training that would be essential, inflexible work hours, etc.) All in all, the job duties were not represented accurately. Most interview questions were high-level and not exploratory. Work environment and overall team dynamics were not discussed, but were very relevant.

Interview Questions

• What is your relevant work experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited negotiation.