Benjamin Moore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Benjamin Moore

2.5

Data Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Montvale, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

Sat with several different employees and managers to answer questions.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Paterson, NJ).

Interview

Terrible. Didn't reimburse me for two trips to their site. Interviewed with some people that had 2 days experience with the company - the longest tenured employee was 6 months. Really bad process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job after 20 years?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (New York, NY).

Interview

apply on line, take a personality test, Interview, then fill out another application on line, then offer letter, background check

Interview Questions

• There weren't any because it was standard stuff, what have you been doing, why interested, what is your skill set, do you understand the job, what qualifies you....   1 Answer

Because they lied and offered, than re-nigged on offer, then accused me, horrifying experience. They don't like people wanting to know options before going in. I don't get that. Why not be able to ask questions about any perks and clarification and challenging the low salary? One must know what one is walking into.

Not Specified Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore.

Interview

Interviewers were nice and straight forward to the typical questions, nothing special

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore.

Interview

Very simple. Focused on EXCEL skills the most. Even the questions about Microsoft EXCEL were not very technical. Know your pivot tables and how to use VLOOKUP. Those are the main EXCEL things that you should know. Aside from that, rest were behavioral.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore.

Interview

I applied online and was shortly contacted by HR, standard discussion to make sure you're a real person and what not. Following that was a phone interview with QA senior management.

Interview Questions

• I can see why there are so many bad reviews about management from current employees. I walked her through my resume, described my roles and that was basically all she had planned. The next 25 minutes was basically me asking questions and her either: responding with one word answers, misunderstanding my questions and/or making assumptions.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Montvale, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and almost immediately got an email from the HR recruiter for a phone interview. The initial phone screen interview lasted about an hour and was much more in depth than what I was told the interview was going to cover. Was incredibly uncomfortable and unfair. The HR screen interview should cover the basics and then when you meet with the people who are actually working on the team, the hard questions should come out. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a large project you led that was not successful and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore.

Interview

Average hiring process. Spoke to 4 stakeholders plus HR person. Nothing particularly interesting or insightful about the interview. Definitely got the feeling they were trying to get younger skewed (or at least fresher blood) staff. They were definitely not interested in negotiating salary or benefits. There were a few false starts and stops and I came away feeling the organization was a bit more confused than a first look lead me to believe.

Interview Questions

• The old standby about how do you think your past experiences will help Benjamin Moore. lAs I said - nothing new or unique!   Answer Question

Territory Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Rochester, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Short interview talk mostly of past experiences. We spent what short time we did primarily going over my resume. I thought I did alright but i think I over shot the salary question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore in January 2014.

Interview

Director of Sales office manager screened resume and called for a phone interview. I then met the Director of Sales near an airport for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing I had to overcome in my sales career and how did I do it?   Answer Question