Benjamin Moore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Benjamin Moore

2.5

Product Development Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flanders, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Flanders, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

what I did before? What I know? What type of work style you like? Why you think you should be hired by our group? When you are gonna start? How did you know this opportunity? Do you have friends working here?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore in September 2010.

Interview

was sourced by an external agency and interviewed with them once
    interviewed with current manager a week or two later and did IQ and aptitude tests
    interviewd with current manager and former director and was shown the facility a week or two after first interview
    offer was made next day

Interview Questions

• why are you here and interested in this job while you are gainfully employed in a similar position with a well known company   Answer Question

Negotiation

relatively quick
    the offer was good and my additional considerations were met quickly and to my satisfaction

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore in March 2010.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Pretty standard questions like why I wanted to work there, what could I bring to the table, am I a team player, etc.

Interview Questions

• What salary do you expect to be earning?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore.

Interview

Applied as a summer hire while attending university back in 1992. I called and requested an interview and got one that day. The person hiring was impressed that I showed up well dressed and clean shaven, and after an hour long meeting, decided to hire me. I answered questions relevant to my technical knowledge, work habits, people skills, organizational skills and physical facility.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel your greatest contribution to this job could be?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore in August 2008.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process for me due to the fact the owner knew me previously and knew I worked at a competing paint store. It was Kwal Paint actually. It was a clean environment mostly, easy, (some heavy lifting), and I really enjoyed helping customers with their color selection. the not so clean part is actually tinting the paint. You will get some on your clothes, and no it does not come out.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You will be paid according to what is fair for your experience. It is a somewhat seasonal industry, so hours can slip down during the winter months, particularly around Christmas time.