Benjamin Moore Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Benjamin Moore Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Benjamin Moore

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Montvale, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was slow. Started off with phone interview, followed by interview at headquarters with about seven people. The company sat me in a room and then I had three rounds of interviews with 2 people at time. The last interview was with the hiring manager who spent some more time with me than the previous rounds. After this I waited two months to get an offer. Background and drug tests required.

Interview Questions

• Outside of work and the business skills you possess, what defines you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Benjamin Moore

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Montvale, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

Quick call back, good conversation and open about the company. questions were routine. Met with Vice President, Senior Vice President and two senior marketing managers. Everyone was every nice and asked engaging questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no room to negotiation on salary

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Montvale, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR then a second phone interview with Hiring Manager, then two separate face to face interviews. One with VP then the second with other Managers that I would be supporting. Overall a 3 month process