Benjamin Moore Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Benjamin Moore

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Montvale, NJ).

Interview

There was no pre-screening with HR, nor was I given any advance information about the company, benefits or the position - I was just scheduled for interviews.
I met with 3 different people. All just kept their eye on the clock and kept reminding me I only had 1/2 hour with them. One didn't seem pleased to know that I had not met with HR.One spent half the interview trying to tell me why they joined Benjamin and how happy they were to be there. One person just kept yawning throughout the entire interview - didn't even try to cover it up or apologize for his behavior.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Benjamin Moore

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Montvale, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a very nice HR person, who gave me a preliminary over the phone interview and then subsequently scheduled me for a follow up in-person interview with 3 people. Office seemed nice, and the marketing staff seemed pleasant. Two out of three people read my resume prior to my arrival (which as nice) and were interested to hear what I had to offer. The third had not read my resume prior and seemed as though she already had her mind made up before I even spoke. Interestingly enough, she was the most recent addition to the Co. They seemed terribly young for the positions and responsibilities they held.

Interview Questions