Bergstrom Auto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bergstrom Auto Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bergstrom Auto

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bergstrom Auto (Appleton, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by 4 IN PERSON!!! The whole process dragged on for over 3 weeks, which when you have bills to pay, is not fun. One of the interviews I wasn't even told which building I was supposed to go to. Another one I was told to meet up with one manager and after a half hour, had to meet up with the other manager instead.

GENERAL SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bergstrom Auto (Oshkosh, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

They met with me at the location where I would work. The interview was very professional and comfortable. They chose from multiple candidates. Bergstrom kept in contact with me about the hiring process the entire time. We only had to meet one time for them to make a decision. The interview took about one hour. Wore a very professional suit and tie.

Interview Questions

• Would I be open to other positions   1 Answer

Sales and Leasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bergstrom Auto (Oshkosh, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Manager asked me nothing about my skills. He talked about himself the whole time. He also talked about the competition. He hired me on the spot. Seemed too rushed. I should have suspected something.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Too easy. Manager said he can hire me because he is the GM and he can do whatever he wants   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate. Company has non-negotiable training pay structure

Sales Interview

Interview

great process

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bergstrom Auto (Neenah, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

Spoke with both New and Used managers together in conference room. After interview with them they introduced me to the General Manager who asked additional questions. Afterwards the 3 conferred with each other. The New and Used manager brought me back into conference room and offered me the position. All in all took about an hour.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bergstrom Auto (Madison, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

There really wasn't one, was moved up from detailing since I knew more about the cars than most sales people. Most other saies people had in person interviews, and they were pretty brief.

Interview Questions

• Frequently quizzed people on car makes, models, and options   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bergstrom Auto (Oshkosh, WI) in November 2009.

Interview

Do not work at Bergstrom Auto, as it is near impossible to make a living. They start you at $3000 per month for 4 months, and then drop you to a $600 reserve each month that you only get unless you sell above that which is highly unlikely. If you sell $400 in commission you get the $600, not $1000!! You mostly make $100 per car because they give the cars for so cheap, and probably sell 4-5 cars per month. Do not do it!!

Interview Questions

• They will tell you about their success stories of guys making like $6000 per month and how they have so much money in just lease renewals every month, well these guys have been doing it for 20 years and built up this clientele when it wasn't as flooded with sales people and car lots. You will not make a living here...just take a moment to at the turnover in employees at any car lot...you will have your jaw hit the floor.   1 Answer

Auto Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bergstrom Auto in February 2009.

Interview

got the call came in, hired by refernce

Negotiation

was non,,, this is it.